5 (Excellent)
37%174 Votes
Total Votes :: 459 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Feedback Poll 01/26/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

warpingu

Rank 0
warpingu
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:15 pm

hi

First post XD
oh yeh first post XD and yh i think aeria games is great personaly i like much megaten.Wolf team is good too.

AdrikMotka

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:22 pm

feedback

I have been a fan of Aeria and a fan of SMT for a long time more SMT then Aeria due to having gone three years without the net but hey im back and im loving the joining of the two!

Ah what the hell FIRE!

scriptoren

Rank 0
scriptoren
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:28 pm
I think you all do a great job. Your GMs and Gs are friendly and help where they can. Keep up the good work.

Sarutro

Rank 0
Sarutro
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Aeria Games

Poll
I think they deserve a 6/5, there is always an event going on for Megaten. They really like to be in touch with the players.

L0Kl

Rank 1
L0Kl
a countryside area of newyork United States
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:35 pm

issues

personaly there has been way to many events designed for certain classes and not enough designed and implemented towards all players in grand fantasia of all levels

Tuning_Freak

Rank 0
Tuning_Freak
5 good work keep up Smile

nadir007

Rank 0
nadir007
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:49 pm
Well i wont vote for an excellent (there is no such thing as a perfect service)...but ill say its good(like in very good but not yet excellent)...i played at least half of the current aeria games and i stayed on DOMO and SMT were i usually have lots of fun...

No reason what so ever to complain about the GM's on-line or anything but the reason im not voting for the excellent is cz well...from my experience on DOMO there are some things that need to get better. especially that problem with gold spammers that no mater how many times we report them they just wont go away >< ... also after maints DOMO usually gets weird glitches. (PS: Bring the Trade Channel back plz! Shocked )

As for SMT just have 1 thing i don't like x.x skills like buff spells make the party's lag allot wile being cast and that's not cool when your in a dungeon Sad ... but apart from that they do have great events and everyone is nice so i guess last thing ill say is Keep up the Good Work! Wink

nexioni

Rank 0
nexioni
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Aeria Games Service

Good work Aeria :D
I voted for 5 I like Grand Fantasia the event/promotion and item mall go go go Smile
Go make more events and promotion Very Happy.
Greeting

nexioni

maanio

Rank 0
maanio
PostedJan 26, 2010 1:58 pm
I give it a 4 out of 5.
I played Lumi , Great game but it quit so thats a -.
Grand Fantasia is a big + but some events are not based on european time =/
So thats why 4 of 5 and not 5 of 5.