Axne215

Rank 0
Axne215
PostedJan 26, 2010 8:43 am

Best solo/damage/pvp class?

I'm a casual gamer who goes on and off frequently. What would be the top 3 solo classes in the game? I usually like melee or ranged classes (as long as its not magic, I'm fine). Then which class deals the most damage? And finally, which is a good pvp class? Thank you.
Advertisement

klasida

Rank 0
klasida
PostedJan 26, 2010 9:14 am
Well that is kind of a hard question. There is no best class, only the best class for you (kind corny, i know). If you are a melee person looking for damage dealt, Berserker or Assassin might be something to look into. Both have a high damage output. Assassins rely on evasion to stay alive, attack quickly, and can have a very high critical hit rate. Assassins are good for PvP for quick and deadly attacks. They can hide from players and sneak attack. The right combination of criticals can take down most people in no time. Berserkers have a little more variation into how i can be played because it can equip swords, axes, hammers, duel wield, and use 2 handed weapons. They have a higher armor class than assassins and more health. This is what brings their advantage in PvP. They can survive a little bit more in a fight and still have a high damage output. As for Ranger, they have little melee ability, but can be devastating at a distance. Their PvP prowess is mostly for sniping the magic classes out before they can turn the tide. Against melee classes, they will lose if they can't distance themselves.

In general, a character is as good as its equipment. I think this game has very nice balance in the damage dealing classes. The decision is up to you what to be and how you play it. Hopefully this will help and is all accurate. This is just what i have noticed in my gameplay.

Axne215

Rank 0
Axne215
PostedJan 26, 2010 9:32 am
Thank you, that was really helpful =)

sanofa1234

Rank 0
sanofa1234
PostedSep 24, 2011 4:20 am
Hello...I am new here...Currently patching the patch...
I found out this game by chance and it looked real nice because the classes fits me.
Me and my friend are going to play this game and I'm having a problem...

As u just said above,Berserker are somewhat good for both tanking and damage dealing.On the other hand,Assassin are good for its fast attacking and higher damage dealing.Guess my question is:Which of it that can tank throughout dungeons and bosses and at same time,dealing high damage on monsters and bosses?

Reply please.

Regards,
sanofa1234

ivanhoee

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2011 4:54 am
sanofa1234 wrote:
I found out this game by chance and it looked real nice because the classes fits me.

As u just said above,Berserker are somewhat good for both tanking and damage dealing.On the other hand,Assassin are good for its fast attacking and higher damage dealing.Guess my question is:Which of it that can tank throughout dungeons and bosses and at same time,dealing high damage on monsters and bosses?

Reply please.

Regards,
sanofa1234  

dude if u want a class that has dps can solo and tank boses go paladin but be warned u will need some gold to gear pallies and zerks. zerks can solo if u have the money to reroll ur stuff to bloodthirsty

Chewy.

Rank 0
Chewy.
PostedSep 24, 2011 5:23 am
sanofa1234 wrote:

Reply please.

Regards,
sanofa1234  

Welcome to Grand Fantasia!
First off I really hate to seem rude but please try to not necro topics! >///<
Feel free to post a new topic concerning your questions but please refrain from bumping up old topics. x3

To answer your question though Assassins stealth through the dungeon to each boss, not really having to worry about the mobs. Berserkers on the other hand of course have to train and group the mobs or kill them one by one up to each boss. Both class styles however are useful, but just a small tip: stealth parties are REALLY popular. :3

It depends on your play style in the end though. ^^

Trawleus

Rank 0
Trawleus
Some Place You've Never Heard Of United States
PostedSep 24, 2011 5:37 am
Chewy. wrote:
sanofa1234 wrote:

Reply please.

Regards,
sanofa1234  

Feel free to post a new topic concerning your questions but please refrain from bumping up old topics. x3

To answer your question though Assassins stealth through the dungeon to each boss, not really having to worry about the mobs. Berserkers on the other hand of course have to train and group the mobs or kill them one by one up to each boss. Both class styles however are useful, but just a small tip: stealth parties are REALLY popular. :3

Someone's tryin' for GS next month I see.

Gigadeth 7X DS

Chewy.

Rank 0
Chewy.
PostedSep 24, 2011 5:56 am
Trawleus wrote:
Chewy. wrote:
sanofa1234 wrote:

Reply please.

Regards,
sanofa1234  

Someone's tryin' for GS next month I see.  

Hmm, nope. o.o
Is it so wrong I just like helping people!? D:

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedSep 24, 2011 6:21 am
Berserker/Warlord are the more tankier class, yes they have more effort to clear a dungeon compared to an Assassin/Darkstalker. But they have less risk of dying on the boss since there are so many different set up options that you can use compared to an Assassin/Darkstalker who only have the option of dual wielding two different swords.

At level 72 on my Warlord, I can kill level 74 World Bosses compared to a Darkstalker trying they wouldn't be able to do it. In 70 Arena, even though both classes are "Nerfed" Warlords have so many different options of builds, I can go full tank and get 9k - 9.5k defence fully buffed and have -34% Damage Reduction from talents and potions which requires a whole team to take down.

In my opinion if you want a fun class I'd be choosing Berserker/Warlord. They have such a wide variety of weapons to choose from.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedSep 24, 2011 6:22 am
sanofa1234 wrote:

As u just said above,Berserker are somewhat good for both tanking and damage dealing.On the other hand,Assassin are good for its fast attacking and higher damage dealing.Guess my question is:Which of it that can tank throughout dungeons and bosses  

That would be Assassin / Darkstalker.
sanofa1234 wrote:
......and at same time,dealing high damage on monsters and bosses?

Reply please.

Regards,
sanofa1234  

Another thing, assassins and darkstalkers can just go past the monsters (Stealth) which in my opinion, and in general opinion, makes them a better choice for a dungeon soloer.