As requested by many players, we're releasing the Patch Notes a little early this week as a trial run. Note that these notes may slightly change before the servers come back up.
Not too many changes this week. Below is the list of updates made on January 25th
- A Fix for the Gold Spammer issue has been implemented. There's not a 100% guarantee it'll work, but it's a step in the right direction.
- Trader's Backpack had been added- 599 AP
Localization and Bugs
- Each day's rare rewards will be the same as last week's to give another shot at winning the rare rewards before they rotate out.
- For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE
- More monster names have been corrected in Quest descriptions
- Other localization changes had been implemented that can't be discussed