kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedJan 28, 2011 4:07 am
They are used for a mount quest that can be found in Apulune/Iris. I believe the level requirement is lvl25. The mount given is lvl40 NM one-seater one and the quest starts at the Ride Merchant in the respective town.

At least, as far as I remember and unless it changed...

Advertisement

Marjanneke

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2011 4:15 am

letters

What does the latter H means? is this a kind of linking or something? and can i sell it? so yes, whats the price for it?

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 28, 2011 4:26 am
"H" is a placeholder token for a GM enchant won on the loot forge. Details.

Yes, it can be sold.

Price? 2-3 OPs, maybe.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

sailornaruto39

Rank 1
sailornaruto39
PostedFeb 01, 2011 1:32 am
what are the gold apples for?

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedFeb 01, 2011 4:05 am
sailornaruto39 wrote:

Gold apples are used in the level 43 Epic quest.

Apart from that they replenish a small amount of SP, they are the lowest SP potion.

sailornaruto39

Rank 1
sailornaruto39
PostedFeb 02, 2011 11:24 pm
SailorSpira wrote:
sailornaruto39 wrote:

Apart from that they replenish a small amount of SP, they are the lowest SP potion.  
how many do you need?

tiamats4esgares

Rank 4
tiamats4esgares
PostedFeb 03, 2011 12:12 am
sailornaruto39 wrote:
SailorSpira wrote:
sailornaruto39 wrote:

how many do you need?  

90. You also need 20 magic leathers, which are a rare drop in Maitreyan and also a drop in D-Water from virtually any mob there.

6death66

Rank 0
6death66
PostedFeb 03, 2011 11:35 pm
If your guild has a guild house:
-buy level 3 lapis from the NPC and sell for 50K

about that i did not read all the post but lvl 3 lapis sell for 300k to 700k on my server.

-buy super great potions/untouchable potions and sell it to players

this post is really making me mad, not about doing it i used to do it about a year ago. great way to make gold and other people are happy to take them, i know that now and demand never stops. i am mad about the people on my server selling them for 1-3mil its like they have gotten greedy, these items should be 500k per stack they buy them at 9k at gh. am not one to save gold most of the time, i will spend 1bil to 3bil to link and lapisi but am not going to let the greedy people make about 99% gain off me. so could you please put a price on that 500k-700k would be cool.

thanks

davewaveandrews

Rank 1
PostedMar 17, 2011 7:55 pm
6death66 wrote:

about that i did not read all the post but lvl 3 lapis sell for 300k to 700k on my server.

this post is really making me mad, not about doing it i used to do it about a year ago. great way to make gold and other people are happy to take them, i know that now and demand never stops. i am mad about the people on my server selling them for 1-3mil its like they have gotten greedy, these items should be 500k per stack they buy them at 9k at gh. am not one to save gold most of the time, i will spend 1bil to 3bil to link and lapisi but am not going to let the greedy people make about 99% gain off me. so could you please put a price on that 500k-700k would be cool.

thanks  

I know what you mean. I have even seen lvl 2 lapis garbage for 2 mil each in peoples shop so what I do is go to the guild house buy a bunch of level 3 lapis and sell them for 350K each right next to them and keep doing it Very Happy Although I agree where you are coming from you do have to realize that prices continue to rise which pressure the people selling these guild house items to raise their prices in order to keep up with inflation. Remember they are selling these items to say buy some dual lapis to link so if duals go up 10 mil in a month then they are kind of forced to raise their prices higher to buy the same lapis or sell more. It is kind of a double edge sword. Like I said I undercut people to help out the newer players get something a bit cheaper.

K_I_A_N_D_R_A

Rank 1
K_I_A_N_D_R_A
PostedMar 18, 2011 12:24 pm
davewaveandrews wrote:
6death66 wrote:

thanks  

I know what you mean. I have even seen lvl 2 lapis garbage for 2 mil each in peoples shop so what I do is go to the guild house buy a bunch of level 3 lapis and sell them for 350K each right next to them and keep doing it Very Happy Although I agree where you are coming from you do have to realize that prices continue to rise which pressure the people selling these guild house items to raise their prices in order to keep up with inflation. Remember they are selling these items to say buy some dual lapis to link so if duals go up 10 mil in a month then they are kind of forced to raise their prices higher to buy the same lapis or sell more. It is kind of a double edge sword. Like I said I undercut people to help out the newer players get something a bit cheaper.  

First of all, necro'd.

Secondly, if you spend any time watching trade you'll know that prices have inflated like crazy. Of course lv 3 lapis will sell for more now, than when this guide was originally written (Jan 25, 2010).