Where is ice cream NPC?

Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 17, 2010 11:16 am
GRdestroyerH2 wrote:
Where is ice cream NPC?  

it is a reward from events that a GM is organizing. If this or that faction wins, a GM will spawn the merchant for the winning faction

here is an example of a PvP event with icecream as reward

i suggest to check regular the next : Official events
they announce the events mostly on the day self so Neutral ... but they will announce it ingame too Surprised

signature of xybolt

iBreze

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2010 2:34 pm
so i do that /join thing for OI but where do i go...

i join some big party an another box pops up with like 20 other names?

amil_gaoul7

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2010 10:13 am

lapis

lapis linking
how can i link lapis above level 3 efficiently without a hammer because i broke a lot even with the blees of goddess????

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 26, 2010 11:25 am

Re: lapis

lapis linking
amil_gaoul7 wrote:
how can i link lapis above level 3 efficiently without a hammer because i broke a lot even with the blees of goddess????  

how further you go in the lvl of lapis, how more the change to break the lapis... it's really simple

using a hammer for above lvl5 is normally a must btw >.>

signature of xybolt

Lanceknightmare

Rank 2
PostedAug 26, 2010 12:11 pm
The best way I've found to link lapis. Is for lower level grinding equipment. Just use level 3's and 2's if you can find enough. Stock up on the gem you want to link. Wait for bless or near bless. Then just start linking.

For Level 4 or Dual Lapis. What you want to do is make sure you have four or more of the same gem. Try to link 4-5 at bless or near full bless. As long as you are getting 16% to link you are good. Make sure to check that it says 16% before you start linking. If you fail all 4-5 lapis. Stop trying to link and wait till next bless. You don't want to blow through all of your money at once.

When it comes to level 5 lapis. It really depends on which ones you are linking. For the cheaper Hp, Mp, Sp etc. Just do what I recommended above. 4-5 lapis during bless or near full bless then stop. For the more expensive 5's. You are better off trying to link 1-2 with a Linking or Op Hammer.

For level 6 lapis. You NEED lucky charms and don't steal them from lucky. Smile
You also need Op hammers or better to link these things. I recommend trying to link just a few of these at at a time.

A rule of thumb for what type of lapis you should be buying. Look at the price of the lapis. If you can buy twenty of those or more. Then its safe to start linking. Don't buy lapis that is outside of your means trying to get lucky with a link. You will just bankrupt yourself.

Zkid53

Rank 0
Zkid53
PostedDec 02, 2010 10:03 am
I just started this game 4 days ago and I couldn't help but notice how BRUTAL the player market is. 4m for an armor that's just barely better than mine, and I only had 2m. I just said F it and I bought the armor set I needed from the protection merchant. Even those were expensive...I only have 900k atm.

This guide is pretty helpful, also what Mandatar said about killing blue named mobs for better drops and "almost" as good XP. I'll probably start doing that, although I'm a sin so I'm not sure how well that'll work out, lol.

j0nttu

Rank 0
j0nttu
PostedDec 02, 2010 11:33 am

Nice

Nice guide thanks!! That helped alot.

<a>Photobucket</a>

WaterNinja13

Rank 0
WaterNinja13
PostedDec 27, 2010 10:44 pm
Awesome, thanks i can use this Surprised +1 karma for u
-new player, just starting up lmao-

~Maybe Simple Isn't So Simple~

sailornaruto39

Rank 1
sailornaruto39
PostedJan 28, 2011 3:53 am
what is saving the ampoo spools and poison links do?