sue00000011

Rank 0
sue00000011
PostedJan 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Only one problem I can see.

The NPC gear thing, well I try to auction lv 30ish heroics and lv 40ish heroics not the weapons only the armor as lv 40ish heroic weapon will not sell cause Pando drops lv 40ish Dreads. If my stuff does not sell, then I NPC and this believe it or not is a bad thing.
Why do I think this? Because it brings more gold into the game and devalues everything. If the US prints more money and does not base money on a natural resource such as gold then the dollar is worth less that is just how things work. Many are concerned with buying an selling AP but if I do not do it someone else will and I will not be able to afford it.
Advertisement

sue00000011

Rank 0
sue00000011
PostedJan 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Oops was not done.

Did not mean to submit that was not done.

As I was saying NPCing stuff is the wrong thing to do with gear and stuff. It devalues gold and there are some healthy alternative such as giving away to a friend. Putting them in GH WH and simply giving them to some Noob. I still NPC them but I am just greedy is all.

What are the best ways to make money and help the economy in Shaiya? Buy GSP and Untouch from GH that is Upgraded, buy lapis, etc. If you buy from a in game merchant you are taking money out of the game and this is good. Also, don't forget those in game raffles and ice cream vendors in PVP events. Buy as much as you can. I hate to go to those events, but maybe I give a friend 1 billion or so just to go buy Ice Cream and lv entirely on Ice Cream. Use half sell half and still break even. Not a bad idea I think. Give away free ice cream at GRB as well. Help your guild and help the game at the same time.

Hehe, maybe I am smarter than you guys give me credit for oftentimes.

I think be nice if shaiya put super HP and super mana pot merchants in the Game this be nice to help take money out of Game. If a GM reads this and you guys do it I want umm 200 AP for free, lol.

Hehe, Peace out guys.

sue00000011

Rank 0
sue00000011
PostedJan 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Oh and to the guy that sell the duals cheap.

Umm, I want all your duals. Dont really mark those up yet. But maybe I will soon. Really just want for me. All the stat duals except the luc str and str dex and etc. Not use fighter or archer. Just want the int wis, int rec, wis MR, rec MR, Luc MR, Rec def. If you sell cheap I buy all you have. All the time, just stockpile and I buy all at once so you dont have to keep setting up shop. Give me a toon name I PM you. Any server it not matter.

Lorderius

Rank 0
Lorderius
PostedJan 28, 2010 1:10 pm
Lol sue00000011,next time try edit Laughing

esamgha

Rank 1
PostedJan 29, 2010 10:11 am

Re: Gold Making Guide Without Buying/Selling AP Items

phoenixpaladin wrote:

Level 16-30+
-Farm the dungeon on map 1 for 1-15 PvP gear  

This is a great guide.

One comment I have is that the dungeon on map 1 (Cornwell Ruins on the light side) is usually very crowded. Plus the drop rates for 1-15 PvP gear there is actually not very good, at least for Noble gear that will actually sell for around 500K to 1 mil per piece. So while farming there is a valid suggestion, you'll probabaly get gold faster farming spools, cores, or even golden apples.

Also, I agree that really it's actually faster to just level your toon to level 40 at least, maybe even level 50+, so that you can farm duals and powerlevel higher level toons faster.

sue00000011

Rank 0
sue00000011
PostedJan 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Actually CR is crowded often this is True, however.

Actually CR is crowded often this is True, however. Umm, i think a good Noble Drop will sell for as much as 9 or 10 mill depending on what it is. Sure the common ones like shield, gaunts, weapons, those only worth umm maybe 500 k - 1 mill but a Noble top is worth much more. Best place to farm Nobles is Asmo room you can kill Asmo and farm Nobles at same time. Just have to be lv 35 or under to get in the portal. It's a good place to farm as well. I swear I got more good noble drops there in 2 or 3 days, than I ever got farming the rest of CR for many, many months.

phoenixpaladin

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2010 12:44 pm
the value of drops is mostly based on the orange stats. I've seen +300hp and +400hp items sold for up to 40mill sometimes.

Well if it's crowded, you can always offer to power level some of the parties there or sell power level to someone while you farm and in return ask them nicely if you could have any noble level 15 or lower gear. It's never a bad idea to help out your faction ;D

DreamGorilla

Rank 1
DreamGorilla
PostedFeb 07, 2010 3:50 am
phoenixpaladin wrote:
the value of drops is mostly based on the orange stats. I've seen +300hp and +400hp items sold for up to 40mill sometimes.

Well if it's crowded, you can always offer to power level some of the parties there or sell power level to someone while you farm and in return ask them nicely if you could have any noble level 15 or lower gear. It's never a bad idea to help out your faction ;D  

Not is ure faction is alliance of light, lol.

Anyhow nice post and you forgot-You can ALWAYS ALWAYS grind on green/yellow mobs easily and NPC the drops that are worth 100k on higher lvls.

Sure it brings money in game but if you buy goldbars and store in WH it actually doesn't bring cash in game for others, just makes you richer.

sue00000011

Rank 0
sue00000011
PostedFeb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

BTW if anyone reads this post.

I buy all the Noble pvp 15 drops for Alliance you have. Any class but only armor please. I pay like 5 - 10 mill or more. Dont need enchant, dont need lapis clean is fine dont want anything that is not. If you see any toon with Redneck name or toon name OwnerOShaiya1-4 its me and please sell to me. I buy all you have.

Thank You.

P.S. And yes i will post in trade. I know I know you dont have to tell me. Just wanted people here to look for me as well.

mrmark98335

Rank 2
mrmark98335
PostedFeb 08, 2010 1:03 pm