mystraxx30

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2007 12:27 am

Failed Attemps in Making dragon wepps plse suport!!!

Failed Atemps making dragon wepps/attemps of upgrading with HS
Last night i basicaly lost everything i had in this game . Due to Attempting to make Dragon wep.

I Attempted to make Uniuqe Dragon cross bow for my rogue . i tryed 3 times and lost all 9 dragon brains and dragon tendon etc.

Along with the 62 heavenstones i have lost even during the up grades of weppons with Fails -Breaks etc .

Now I Feel There needs to be Somthing done about this issues/bugs in the game.

There Should Not Be a break when upgrading Wepps with Heaven stones.
A fail is ok but a Break is costly and gold drop rate and heavenstone rate is not good enough to make the game worth playing . not to mention the greed and the Bots and or hackers enjoy this they like players to loose out and become there gain.

Now As for dragon Wepp making . I'm Frankly very dissapointed in this i lost alot.

There needs to be somthing done about this Dragon wepp making of uniuqe wepp . it should not fail . its bad enough that it is so hard to get the parts in the first place.

Please all of those in Favor of Change to this / Please post and apply that you agree to have this changed .

I need all the suport I can get to conveince The Game scriptors and Designers to change this .

Thanks all for your support ----sincerly Modesa---mojestic rogue--who Walks in your shadows-----i come with quikness ---feel my blade as it peirces your skin----sense my rathe as it binds your spirit----
Advertisement

Evil-Devil

Rank 3
PostedFeb 09, 2007 3:52 am
I am sorry for all what happend to you, but it is the style of this game.

The heart attacks while upgrading an item are xtreme, but you feel so happy if it works Smile

Necro

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2007 4:46 am
omg sorry to hear man,

kpgoreds

Rank 1
PostedFeb 17, 2007 4:55 am
Horse Armor 50% Success
Dragon Weapon 60% Success
Heaven Stone 50% Success / 20% Break / 20% Degrade / 10% No change
Smelting Stones 30% Success

I have made (2) Horse armors and failed (2). I notice for horse armor Plate and Pants are easier to make. More people i know failed gloves and boots.

Dragon weapon i failed myself and do not have one.

Heaven stone should NOT be used right after each other. What I do is this

Fight a lot or keep shop open for a while (1-2 hours)

Then Use HS. . change channels and fight some more. . . Use HS. .

Buy a level 5 wep.. use level 5 smelts on it.. make it fail 2 times and Use HS

These methods arent garunteed but i have succeeded in making +10 weps by doing this.. Hope this info was helpful

zhenlan

Rank 3
PostedFeb 17, 2007 5:36 am
Well, personally I take the exact opposite approach - that is:

lvl 5 weapon - try for +6 in a row (use all my HS if I succeed)

I've done 2 41+10 bows in a row this way with only 4 fails, all of them that did nothing. Other time was a 41+8 which I risked after getting a lvl 5 weapon to +5 in one go then having it die from the +6 - result was, 2 fails - nothing and nothing - and rest were successful.

But if you fail 3x in a row with HS - STOP USING THEM IMMEDIATELY! chances are you will continue to fail.

As for pet armor/weapons, I've never tried it so wouldn't know.

However, I do agree with the part where unique equipment should not be allowed to fail - considering their cost and level of difficulty to obtain...

woken_smeed

Rank 1
PostedFeb 21, 2007 3:34 pm
i feel ur pain man i tried 3 times for the dragon weapon for my sorcerer and i t failed all 3 times but then i won the sorcerer event and now have the dragon weap and a full set of horse armor but im stil broke frome trying to make it i wont try with any of my other char to much money

kpgoreds

Rank 1
PostedFeb 21, 2007 10:29 pm
woken_smeed wrote:
i feel ur pain man i tried 3 times for the dragon weapon for my sorcerer and i t failed all 3 times but then i won the sorcerer event and now have the dragon weap and a full set of horse armor but im stil broke frome trying to make it i wont try with any of my other char to much money  

Luckyyyyyy. . i should tried the event **** =[