xNightshadowx

Rank 3
xNightshadowx
PostedNov 01, 2011 11:38 pm

RE: PayPal Recurring Issues

Abyss4508 wrote:
How do I cancel a recurring payment? :s  

You cancel these via paypal.
Sign in then click my account --> next click profile --> next click my money --> next my pre-approved payments (near the bottom right) and click update.
You can now click Aeria Games from the list and then click cancel at the top left to cancel.

**Note** if you did not read the fine print and cancel before leaving it on for three months minimum billing will block your paypal from charging new AP for 1 months time.
(they even sometimes do this if you have been a recurring member more than 3 months & it does not seem to auto un-block so you have to send in a contact us to billing to get that fixed after)

Thanks Tempus - Uploaded with ImageShack.us<br></br> IGN Onyx: -=*Angel*=- IGN Sapphire: .+:Angel:+.

agl4ia

Rank 4
agl4ia
PostedNov 02, 2011 5:48 am

Re: RE: PayPal Recurring Issues

xNightshadowx wrote:
Abyss4508 wrote:
How do I cancel a recurring payment? :s  

You cancel these via paypal.
Sign in then click my account --> next click profile --> next click my money --> next my pre-approved payments (near the bottom right) and click update.
You can now click Aeria Games from the list and then click cancel at the top left to cancel.

**Note** if you did not read the fine print and cancel before leaving it on for three months minimum billing will block your paypal from charging new AP for 1 months time.
(they even sometimes do this if you have been a recurring member more than 3 months & it does not seem to auto un-block so you have to send in a contact us to billing to get that fixed after)  

Also if you reopen it by contacting billing (they will unlock it but you have to set up the recurring yourself) you will prolly be told that it has to stay active for 4 months minimum, or it will be considered exploiting.

Everyone sees who you seem to be but few know you. -Machiavelli

hellangel911

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2011 10:47 pm

ERROR CODE:-901

I got this error every time I tried recharging AP. and I just canceled an recurring... may I ask what it is??

coolguykev

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2011 6:05 pm

I have a recurring payment, but I want to INCREASE it

But I can't. Why not? Wouldn't Aeria like to make more money??

yulli

Rank 4
PostedNov 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: I have a recurring payment, but I want to INCREASE it

coolguykev wrote:
But I can't. Why not? Wouldn't Aeria like to make more money??  

if you want to increase your recurring, you need to send a contact us to billing.

quadjohn

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2011 9:04 am
i am on a paypal recurring status and on the 25th of November i didnt have the proper ammount in my card which that the next day was fixed but until today there's no purchase of AP.I read that the system is keep trying several times to take the ammount but theres no solution until now and of cource no ap's.what can i do?

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedDec 02, 2011 10:02 am
to quadjohn: I am just going to quote Superman's first post in this thread:

Superman0X wrote:
If you have PayPal Recurring and for some reason there was NOT enough funds in your account on the 25th... you can still transfer funds ASAP, and it will go through.

It will retry each day, for several days. If you fix the problem, the transfer will go through, and you will receive the AP. If you do not fix the problem, it will cancel the transfer, and you will have to contact our billing dept to get this fixed.  

Therefore I suggest either give it a couple of more days to see if the retry works or if you feel has had enough retries contact billing as Superman said and explain your problem. If you haven't used contact us before it is at bottom of page to the right and choose the billing option.

Good luck

specialkiller3

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2011 4:57 pm

how do u get your free gift code

idk how to get my free gift code and i want it plz help me
i WANT help

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 03, 2011 8:55 am

Re: how do u get your free gift code

idk how to get my free gift code and i want it plz help me
specialkiller3 wrote:
i WANT help  

the gift codes are being sent through mails. not all people receives this kind of mail

signature of xybolt