lilpnoysouljaz

Rank 3
lilpnoysouljaz
PostedNov 09, 2010 12:28 pm
gives me this message when try :

Failure!!!
NOTE: Your PayPal account has been blocked from recurring purchasing by our site due to recent cancelation. If you would like to activate your PayPal account, please contact us at <a href="mailto:billing@aeriagames.com">billing@aeriagames.com</a>.

please help! D:

Advertisement

Killer4949

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2010 1:57 am

Same Isuue

lilpnoysouljaz wrote:
gives me this message when try :

Failure!!!
NOTE: Your PayPal account has been blocked from recurring purchasing by our site due to recent cancelation. If you would like to activate your PayPal account, please contact us at <a href="mailto:billing@aeriagames.com">billing@aeriagames.com</a>.

please help! D:  

I am getting the same issue, Could someone tell me how to re-activate my recurring Paypal Charde thing. I had before, but recently cancelled it, but would like to re-activate it again, but I cant......

boldstrength

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2010 12:19 pm

I want to cancelmy reccourring payment

Plz help me

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedNov 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Re: I want to cancelmy reccourring payment

boldstrength wrote:
Plz help me  

Here is a guide from a user. Also,
kerenf wrote:
you can cancel your paypal recuring both through aeriagames contact or through your paypal.

If i were you i would try both but first i would start with sending paypal an email or you can also call them.  
without the Aeria part.

Trantor01

Rank 0
Trantor01
PostedNov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Pay pal

Failure!!
Failure!!!
NOTE: Your PayPal account has been blocked from recurring purchasing by our site due to recent cancelation. If you would like to activate your PayPal account, please contact us at <a href="mailto:billing@aeriagames.com">billing@aeriagames.com</a>.[b]

Please help me!!

Trantor The last Stormtrooper.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedNov 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Re: Pay pal

Failure!!
Trantor01 wrote:

Because of the extra bonuses Recurring gives, when you cancel a Recurring account you need to wait 30 days to start up another.

Mythyc

Rank 5
Mythyc
PostedDec 17, 2010 6:44 am
How do recurring purchases work in conjunction with AP bonus sales, like your 50% bonus AP sales? Do they apply at all in this case?

rebeloutlaw29

Rank 1
PostedDec 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Recurring payment still not going through

I have a recurring payment set up and it did not go through on the 25th. i know what the problem was and it was fixed later that day. I have sent numerous tickets to aeria begging them to take the money so i will have enough to do the december tiered event. it has yet to be withdrawn. and there are 6 hours left for the event. what do I do?

boldstrength

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2011 3:55 pm

i already did that i canceled the AP but ok THX ANYWAYS

hanod

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Pay pal

Failure!!
Trantor01 wrote:
Failure!!!
NOTE: Your PayPal account has been blocked from recurring purchasing by our site due to recent cancelation. If you would like to activate your PayPal account, please contact us at <a href="mailto:billing@aeriagames.com">billing@aeriagames.com</a>.[b]

Please help me!!