pthanks

Rank 0
pthanks
PostedJan 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Artwork by pThanks

To all the sages. We're not that bad.
Hey there, this is my first post, as well as my first Grand Fantasia fanart. Wanted to do this sketch for the sages out there Razz This is my sage, wearing level 35 armour, with a customised level 40 hammer. I was hoping that this is what the transformation process looked liked, instead of just a puff of smoke and wham.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/masterlazy/Sagewform.jpg?t=1264380423

I'm going to have to colour this image and ruin it later, so watch out for that as well.

P.S. Does anyone know how to upload an image? I tried using HTML but I don't know how to turn the coding option on. I also tried clicking CTRL+G, and that little tree icon at the top of the post but it won't let me do anything.

Cheers.
Advertisement

jollyrodgerette

Rank 0
jollyrodgerette
PostedJan 24, 2010 7:55 pm
You didnt mention that you draw too P! ^_^ I like it, it's a different kind of style. To add the image to your post just use the [img] [/img] tabs. Photobucket will automatically give you the img tag code under your uploaded photo.

_HellRider_

Rank 0
_HellRider_
PostedJan 24, 2010 8:24 pm
Awesome picture, but I'm curious about just one thing...what up with his nose? XD Other than that, I think your time spent on this came out wonderful.

pthanks

Rank 0
pthanks
PostedJan 24, 2010 9:01 pm
@jollyrodgerettepirates - thanks! Yes, I do draw once in a while. Only once. In a while. Seriously haha. And yeah, i did try inserting [img]link[/img] but it didn't work - on the right hand side of the screen it says "HTML is off"... So I can't use any codes. Do you know how to turn it back on?

@HellRider_ - Hey there, your kind and awesome comment is greatly appreciated Very Happy Well, I forgot to mention that he's in the middle of the process of morphing into his wolf form, so that's why his face is elongated (and half his clothes is ripping off, haha).

perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 28, 2010 12:12 pm
pthanks wrote:
Hey there, this is my first post, as well as my first Grand Fantasia fanart. Wanted to do this sketch for the sages out there Razz This is my sage, wearing level 35 armour, with a customised level 40 hammer. I was hoping that this is what the transformation process looked liked, instead of just a puff of smoke and wham.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/masterlazy/Sagewform.jpg?t=1264380423

I'm going to have to colour this image and ruin it later, so watch out for that as well.

P.S. Does anyone know how to upload an image? I tried using HTML but I don't know how to turn the coding option on. I also tried clicking CTRL+G, and that little tree icon at the top of the post but it won't let me do anything.

Cheers.  

[img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/masterlazy/Sagewform.jpg [/img]
without spaces will get you:

(HTML is off for me as well :3)

pthanks

Rank 0
pthanks
PostedJan 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Thanks! I think I already tried that though...

Let's hope this works.

Awesome it does. I just gotta remove all the excess characters after the .jpg. How silly of me.

sixth7

Rank 0
sixth7
PostedFeb 05, 2010 1:40 pm
wow nice ^^