i do

yea i have all patch files in Shaiya folder
Advertisement

yammura

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Same old same old

initializating updates
Ok, i downloaded all patch files 55-92, i have them in the shaiya directory, i run the updater.exe but it tries to connect to server instead of reading the patches in the default shaiya directory.
THNX for all your support i know u r trying ur best to help us all here Smile

P.D i guess it´d be better for all of us to wait for the fully patched client, PLZ PLZ do it as soon as possible Smile

Seattlesavage93

Rank 0
Seattlesavage93
PostedFeb 13, 2010 11:24 pm

it didnt help

ahh
Mines still says a connection with the server could not be established. i downloaded all the ptches and it still isnt workin

killerfan

Rank 0
killerfan
PostedFeb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

it wont work

everytime i try a guide about the operation time out
can you make like a step-by-step vid. of how to do this i might be doing it wrong but ive gotten all patches from 55 to 92 and nothing happened.... but it might be my computer cause the game CrossFire by z8games does the same thing... idk i have vista but can you make like a vid. how to do it?

killerfan

Rank 0
killerfan
PostedFeb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

i thought i got it working

it failed
i got the game to start but every time i try to go to a server it says client version doesn't match please help!

timpug

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2010 8:58 pm
I tried the manual updater as suggested. I had to download patches 56 to 92. Patching went fine till I reached patch 73-- when it timed out. I deleted the patch and redownloaded it in case it was corrupt but that made no difference.

voirin

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2010 1:37 am
The method of simply placing the patch files in the shaiya directory and running the updater doesn't work for me. Each time I run the updater, it simply downloads the patch files from the sahiya server and overwrites the patch files I have in there already.

What does work is if I set up a local http server and modify the host file so that the updater points to my http server and updates that way.

I'm in the process of running this update process again as now patches 93 -> 100 have just been released today.

moubou

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2010 7:02 am

OPERATION TIMEOUT

update
we all know that served jst got updated...but the problem i always got OPERATION TIMEOUT... it always stop updating shaiya... i guess the new patch is 93? is there a way i can update it manaually? need help...pls

gwarr

Rank 0
gwarr
PostedApr 05, 2010 2:29 pm
Did what you said. Result: I have exactly the same problems as everyone else.

Now tell us the truth.

You gave us the address from which we can download the patches, and we're thankful. Really.

But you have absolutely NO IDEA as to HOW the manual patching should be done.

Someone please rename this post to something like "Here's where you download the updates but I have no godforsaken idea as to what to do with them".

Would have saved 30 minutes of my life for something more useful.

ucit

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2010 3:54 am
hi bella
do u huv new patched for caelum sacra and new patch ? if yes can u post it Smile kudos for ya Smile <if no nvm >