Baqir

Rank 1
Baqir
PostedJan 11, 2010 1:53 am

A Tale of Revenge

On our first full run of PC, we discovered the final boss, Greed's Emissary to be a little ... intimidating for a first-time party such as ourselves. However, not one for backing down (or sanity), I bravely rushed toward the jaws of death to mark my opponent as my own, with promises of avenging myself at a later date.

Said later date, my friend and I figured now was as good a time as any to duo the boss, and after tanking all of PC with great success, we had him down for the count. And then began the stunlocking. It was too much for us to handle, and yet again we were forced into retreat.

However we didn't forgive, nor forget, and with some help at last we were able to vanquish our stalwart foe with a rousing cry of ... a really bad pun for a victory message :'D And as they say, there's no kill like overkill.

TL;DR: HOOOOOAHHHHH *flex*

Thanks again for helping us Morrigan skjghsgh <3
Advertisement

Raixkun

Rank 0
Raixkun
PostedJan 11, 2010 2:19 am
LOL, I love the progression of skills on your skill bar. They slowly grow 8D

That really was satisfying >_> Even if it was long, LONG past due, finally having 100% in that section of my History is just wonderful. That crab fatty deserved the extreme beat-down we gave him!

Baqir

Rank 1
Baqir
PostedJan 11, 2010 2:22 am
LOL I know right? I kind of want to see the progression of yours, seeing as how you don't have enough spaces for anything anymore |8