perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 18, 2010 10:07 pm
Don't worry : D But if your offer isn't as great as others, I'll probably put less effort into it D: Or you can just request to stop at a certain stage (for example, for me to do just the sketch, or just to do up to the lineart, rather than fully colouring it)

You can leave a request with your budget and we can try to work out a fair deal :T But right now I don't have time to work on things because of summatives and upcoming exams D: Just leave your request if you're willing to wait a week or two ^^

Sorry for any inconvenience :T
Advertisement

perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 19, 2010 6:40 pm
Hey ryu, just a small update on the request you made a while back (if you still remember xD)

Yeah, it's been a bit busy lately (with summatives, and upcoming exams) so it might be a while before I finish the final of your request :T

Anyways, here's the sketch part:

Now I know that it doesn't really look like your character (mainly because my style is different from that of the picture) but to be honest, I'm a lot better at drawing girls than I am guys :T So, keeping that in mind I'm willing to drop the price to 150g total (unless you truly believe I deserve 200g, which is quite a lot, so I'll understand if you're not willing to pay it)

So that would make this sketch worth 15g :T Just to remind you, I won't move on to the next stage until the payment is met (mail the money to my character Kooh on Alice server, inform me of when the payment is sent so that I can verify)

By the way, would you mind sending me a screenshot of what exactly the thing is on his left arm? It's hard to tell :3

angewoman

Rank 0
angewoman
PostedJan 25, 2010 8:57 pm
aww that's so good! :] i hope i can color my drawings that well eventually! xoxo

perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 25, 2010 9:02 pm
angewoman wrote:
aww that's so good! :] i hope i can color my drawings that well eventually! xoxo  

Thanks! : D

But I still have a long way to go :3 I'm sure if you practice you'll be good at colouring too : D