perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 04, 2010 4:12 pm   Last edited by perfectstriker on Jan 05, 2010 3:15 pm. Edited 5 times in total

GFO Paladin Fanart [with lazy bg D:]

Hey guys! This is my first post here and I just thought I might as well upload a fan art I did of my friend's Paladin :3 It was my Christmas present to her : D Anyways, here it is~

So yeah, lazy background D: Very empty, but hey, it's about the character right? : D

I'm also willing to do commissions (if anyone is interested) since I'm trying to save up on my character D: Anyone who wants can make a request just say so and I'll tell you the cost beforehand (either ap or g) then pay me in stages :T The stages will go as such:

1. Sketch : 10%
2. Full Lineart: 40%
3. Full Coloured: 50%

All proceeds should be mailed to my character: Kooh
(I'm on Alice :T)

Cost will depend on how detailed you want it (bg/no bg, more than one char, etc) anyways, I'll try not to make it cost too much D:
Advertisement

S1SSYLaLa

Rank 0
S1SSYLaLa
PostedJan 04, 2010 6:08 pm
Looks great! *thumbs up*

ryukazama

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Ahh..its a nice vector^^. I am a vector artist myself^^. Can I commision an art from you? I would like a full colored picture:D.

Heres the pic:

perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 04, 2010 8:42 pm
Full Coloured as in background as well? :T

Btw (assuming I know my definition of vector art) this picture isn't vectored, all of it is drawn and coloured by hand (the program I used has a pen stabilizer which makes the lines smoother, like vectored lineart) :3

ryukazama

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2010 9:05 pm
lol, gradients for the background is fine:p.

Ahh, vector can mean alot of things and I still dont completely understand the concept of vectorsD:. I see, your lineart looks really clean:).

Can you also post the price for "Sketches, Colored" etc? Thx

deciduouswoulds

Rank 5
deciduouswoulds
PostedJan 04, 2010 9:48 pm
Fabulous work! I totally want to commission you, if you give me some pricing to work off of. If you're on Siropas, I can pay you in AP items. If you're on Alice, we can work with gold. Let me know what kind of payment we're looking at. XD.

<object></embed></object>

perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 04, 2010 10:11 pm
I'm not quite sure of your budget so I'll just say 400g (since I heard it's really easy to make that amount more towards endgame) if that's too much just say so :T

That would make the stages: (assuming your paying in gold)

Sketch: 40g
Lineart: 160g
Full Coloured: 200g

All gold should be mailed to my character Kooh

perfectstriker

Rank 0
perfectstriker
PostedJan 04, 2010 10:14 pm
I'm on Alice, so gold it is :3

PrinceShotty

Rank 0
PrinceShotty
PostedJan 04, 2010 11:36 pm
Nice work :]. I've seen this style before and I was wondering what did program did you use?

ryukazama

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2010 2:11 am
PrinceShotty wrote:
Nice work :]. I've seen this style before and I was wondering what did program did you use?  

If youre talking about vectors, you can use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator^^
You can also use a Tablet - Adobe Photoshop (Any version is fine as long as they let you set your brush settings) to make fine lines etc.. Great for coloring:)

Wow...400g is alot. Most people can't even make that much in 1 hour unless they buy AP and sell the Cash Shop itemsD:. 30g - 50g is good since that's how much most people make in 1 hour doing REP quests if they're level 55+. Just a thought^^