Author Message

MrNoobKing

Rank 0
MrNoobKing
Joined
19 Apr 2010
Posts
119
Location
United States
PostedMay 14, 2010 5:40 pm
bladezshadow wrote:
Answer this question for me: Why do you people care so much about kdr?  


besides your clan, its your pride, its how people see what you are, its like an $800 dollar make up to a 3 year old girl

~NOOB!
Advertisement

bladezshadow

Rank 3
bladezshadow
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
1106
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 15, 2010 3:32 am
MrNoobKing wrote:
bladezshadow wrote:
Answer this question for me: Why do you people care so much about kdr?  


besides your clan, its your pride, its how people see what you are, its like an $800 dollar make up to a 3 year old girl

~NOOB!  


As Marfeem has proven, you don't need kdr to represent your pride. There are like you mentioned so many ways to fake it that I don't trust a single KDR above 2.00 anymore unless I personally vs against them.

MrNoobKing

Rank 0
MrNoobKing
Joined
19 Apr 2010
Posts
119
Location
United States
PostedMay 17, 2010 4:14 pm
bladezshadow wrote:
MrNoobKing wrote:
bladezshadow wrote:
Answer this question for me: Why do you people care so much about kdr?  


besides your clan, its your pride, its how people see what you are, its like an $800 dollar make up to a 3 year old girl

~NOOB!  


As Marfeem has proven, you don't need kdr to represent your pride. There are like you mentioned so many ways to fake it that I don't trust a single KDR above 2.00 anymore unless I personally vs against them.  


i dont trust people with more than 45% HS, more than 2.00, and less than 3k kills cause i know they farm noobs

otherwise 30%HS, 2.00+, and more than 15k, i trust... lol unless they killed someone freaking 15000 times waste of time

its funny how people want their kdr high to impress other people

newbiepro

Rank 4
newbiepro
Joined
19 Oct 2009
Posts
1681
Location
United States
PostedMay 17, 2010 4:24 pm
MrNoobKing wrote:
[

i dont trust people with more than 45% HS, more than 2.00, and less than 3k kills cause i know they farm noobs

otherwise 30%HS, 2.00+, and more than 15k, i trust... lol unless they killed someone freaking 15000 times waste of time

its funny how people want their kdr high to impress other people  


and kd 3.98 (30% HS) (7% Nade) (15% Wolf) around 30.000 kills (captain rank)?

alex94539

Rank 0
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
39
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2010 10:44 am
I'll just leave this here.............
The reason why I took out my name was because I probably can't do that again at the moment.
OWAIT my kdr was 1.5 at that time. KDR shows who you play, and in what manner. The only way to determine skill is to actually play them, or know that they beat someone BETTER than you.

And two other members of the opposite team rage quit.

alex94539

Rank 0
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
39
Location
United States
PostedJul 18, 2010 6:07 pm
saadh45 wrote:
lol  

That was probably the longest and most meaningful post in this thread...

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
Joined
09 Dec 2009
Posts
1823
Location
United States
PostedJul 18, 2010 6:11 pm
alex94539 wrote:
saadh45 wrote:
lol  

That was probably the longest and most meaningful post in this thread...  


you have no idea how hard i laughed at that

</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>

iLoseDX

Rank 0
iLoseDX
Joined
14 Jul 2010
Posts
141
Location
Chicago United States
PostedJul 21, 2010 10:26 am
Coke sucks,

Discuss further.

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
Joined
20 Sep 2008
Posts
2057
Location
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedJul 24, 2010 2:42 pm
iLoseDX wrote:
Coke sucks,

Discuss further.  


>.> lets not and say we did

alex94539

Rank 0
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
39
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2010 5:57 pm
Can we has an appreciation thread for user "Alex"? I'm talking about the one who beat coke not gawd.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: