Vareegas

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Money Making?

Need help making money.
I don't know how many people have asked this or if I am just one of the few people on this game who can't make a decent amount of Gold. The most I have had at one time so far is about 150g maybe and now I have 1g because I had to buy a new weapon, shield, and was trying to buy the full Fortress Knight armor set but only got the gloves and legs before running out of gold. But to the matter at hand, how do YOU make gold? Leaving any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. All I would like is a guide of some sort to know how to get as much gold as everyone else. Also for the generous people I can take donations, I'll be at Kaslow on Alice ch1 near the AH because I am waiting on some stuff to try and sell. Thanks.
Advertisement

Vareegas

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2009 6:17 pm
And my in-game name is Crabtree.

Metalbred

Rank 0
Metalbred
PostedDec 31, 2009 3:55 pm
The only surefire way of making money is to simply do repeatable quests. If your feeling lucky, try farming bosses and selling drops to npcs or blue drops to the market. If your feeling really and have a bit of cash, try buying and reselling in the market. But your best bet is to farm those REPs... Its kinda rough but yeah, you got it.

tzion112

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 7:19 pm
my name is doom112

hellish2

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Uhm u can
Actually it is possible to make a lot of gold and fast. And that is.....Crafting! a couple of days ago i got a relic sprite (lv 53) and began making 49 relics and selling at an reasonable price (400g) and have since made atleast 4k and this was in what 4 days. Of course it doesnt have to be relics ur crafting tho.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedJul 22, 2011 2:17 am
There are many types of way to make money.
If you have the patience I would farm repeatable quest items and sell them, or collect stacks of lost powers.

If you feel like leveling at the same time...collect and stack quests like...

1. Hunting REPs [from master hunters in Kaslow, Ilya, or Jale]
2. Guild REPs [from guild representatives in Kaslow, Ilya, or Jale]
3. Regular Quests
4. Quill Books [bought from quill merchants in Kaslow, Ilya, or Jale]
5. Dungeons

If you stack all, then repeat some, you'll get lots of gold in no time.

jumpster91

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:48 pm
Since no one else will admit it.
To be rich in this game you need to pay actual money. Especially when you reach lv60. No one does reps then on and only do instances that you have to pay money for. Which is why everyone is saying "wtb (insert instance name here)".

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:56 pm
jumpster91 wrote:
Since no one else will admit it.
To be rich in this game you need to pay actual money. Especially when you reach lv60. No one does reps then on and only do instances that you have to pay money for. Which is why everyone is saying "wtb (insert instance name here)".  

This thread from 2011, please don't necro old threads.