Lilith

Rank 0
Lilith
PostedDec 29, 2009 12:21 am

I made collage

My entry for one of The Aeris Contests
I made this using several techniques none of which i am really good at but since I have no way of drawing one then putting onto my pc (no scanner and no adapter for my camera) I went with the collage style. Hoep u like it I love it myself.

Lilith
Advertisement

PrinceShotty

Rank 0
PrinceShotty
PostedDec 29, 2009 1:23 am
Lol pretty nice wallpaper :]. I think the pink hair warrior spotted a pervert or even a pedobear.

Lilith

Rank 0
Lilith
PostedDec 29, 2009 9:13 am
PrinceShotty wrote:
Lol pretty nice wallpaper :]. I think the pink hair warrior spotted a pervert or even a pedobear.  

Okay I am alittle taken aback by this. I am not sure if I should say ty for saying it is pretty nice or cuss you out for the rest of what you said.

If you are saying the perv/pedo part in reference to me for whatever reason I am very offened. My toon on GF is a redhaired female Pally first off. Next I am a female in rl, married and the mother of 3. Lastly I thought it fit in well being that she spotted the Sprite King and had a look of "holy ****" on her face.

I really think the internet has created more problems with this type of thing and everyone is using these terms regardless of wether it is fact.

adrian10822

Rank 0
adrian10822
PostedDec 29, 2009 9:51 am
Awesome , i love it Very Happy

PrinceShotty

Rank 0
PrinceShotty
PostedDec 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Lilith wrote:
PrinceShotty wrote:

Okay I am alittle taken aback by this. I am not sure if I should say ty for saying it is pretty nice or cuss you out for the rest of what you said.

If you are saying the perv/pedo part in reference to me for whatever reason I am very offened. My toon on GF is a redhaired female Pally first off. Next I am a female in rl, married and the mother of 3. Lastly I thought it fit in well being that she spotted the Sprite King and had a look of "holy ****" on her face.

I really think the internet has created more problems with this type of thing and everyone is using these terms regardless of wether it is fact.  

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, it's some game forums in the past I visited were a bit too immature and which got me a bit influenced. I usually joke around with my friends here and there being immature as we aren't fully grown yet nor have seen the bigger world than our city. I'll be more considerate in my post next time :].

sixth7

Rank 0
sixth7
PostedFeb 05, 2010 1:41 pm
wow !
i like it ^^