Author Message

Phantom36

Rank 0
Phantom36
Joined
30 Oct 2009
Posts
29
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2009 5:28 pm
lulz u could prolly sell em for money ingame :O o and ANIME SIGS FTW!

Advertisement

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
3246
Location
Shirubia Clan Canada
PostedDec 29, 2009 5:43 pm
Wow o.o
Mind making me a siggy when you get the free time?
I'd clearly love it to be Loco themed (From MAR) Pics of her are hard to find so if required i can get some and post for you =3

Would love my IGN: GSLoco and guild in there somewheres Guild: ChessPieces and finally my server: Siropas =3

MADMadeline

Rank 1
MADMadeline
Joined
19 Nov 2008
Posts
336
Location
LA United States
PostedDec 29, 2009 5:52 pm
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
Wow o.o
Mind making me a siggy when you get the free time?
I'd clearly love it to be Loco themed (From MAR) Pics of her are hard to find so if required i can get some and post for you =3

Would love my IGN: GSLoco and guild in there somewheres Guild: ChessPieces and finally my server: Siropas =3
 


Sure hunny. I'll see what pics i can dig up first :X
I'll jump on it now.

♥Maddy


Phontom36 wrote:
lulz u could prolly sell em for money ingame :O o and ANIME SIGS FTW!  


o.0" I might have to jump on that... whats a decent price you think?

MADMadeline

Rank 1
MADMadeline
Joined
19 Nov 2008
Posts
336
Location
LA United States
PostedDec 29, 2009 7:42 pm   Last edited by MADMadeline on Dec 30, 2009 12:39 am. Edited 1 time in total

Double Posted? Me? No Way!

:3
All done Rhia, I have two versions. If you want a Non-Chibi, I can do that too >.>





I still have all the layers, so anything you want done, lemme know.


~~edit~~ I made matching avatars :3





GS Version





~~Non Chibi~~





♥Maddy

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
3246
Location
Shirubia Clan Canada
PostedDec 29, 2009 8:15 pm   Last edited by Rhia_Shirubia on Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Hm, would it be possible to move her down in the first one to hide Nanashi's face? which even i have no idea why it would be there and I've seen the entire anime XD

Pics are defiantly rare of her, erm give me a few mins, i think i'd rather a non chibi version of her, i'll take some shots from the anime itself. ^^;

Sorry btw >> I know i'm picky x.X;

Loco #1
Loco #2
Loco #3
Loco #4
Loco #5


Whats your server/IGN so i can give you something for your efforts?

Edit: Btw, love that font, please use it in the sig x3

zedeath

Rank 0
zedeath
Joined
10 May 2008
Posts
8
Location
mexico Mexico
PostedDec 29, 2009 8:34 pm
oook, thnx , and......... (O_o) wooo , you're pretty fast doing siggs ,

PEDES IN TERRA AD SIDERA VISUS

MADMadeline

Rank 1
MADMadeline
Joined
19 Nov 2008
Posts
336
Location
LA United States
PostedDec 29, 2009 10:23 pm
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
Hm, would it be possible to move her down in the first one to hide Nanashi's face? which even i have no idea why it would be there and I've seen the entire anime XD

Pics are defiantly rare of her, erm give me a few mins, i think i'd rather a non chibi version of her, i'll take some shots from the anime itself. ^^;

Sorry btw >> I know i'm picky x.X;

Loco #1
Loco #2
Loco #3
Loco #4
Loco #5


Whats your server/IGN so i can give you something for your efforts?

Edit: Btw, love that font, please use it in the sig x3
 


Lol sure, lemme see what I can do with these pictures. I didn't know if Chibi was you type of thing or not >.>""

I'll edit the two Chibi's so you can have them anyway :3

oh, right uhm.. I'm in Alice same as my AGE name



zedeath wrote:
oook, thnx , and......... (O_o) wooo , you're pretty fast doing siggs ,  


lol, really?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Maddy

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
3246
Location
Shirubia Clan Canada
PostedDec 29, 2009 10:29 pm
I go both ways, depends on the charrie x3
And darn alice server D: can only pay you half of what i would there @.x
But expect mail from Nyuu later.

Phantom36

Rank 0
Phantom36
Joined
30 Oct 2009
Posts
29
Location
United States
PostedDec 30, 2009 1:52 am
MADMadeline wrote:
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
Wow o.o
Mind making me a siggy when you get the free time?
I'd clearly love it to be Loco themed (From MAR) Pics of her are hard to find so if required i can get some and post for you =3

Would love my IGN: GSLoco and guild in there somewheres Guild: ChessPieces and finally my server: Siropas =3
 


Sure hunny. I'll see what pics i can dig up first :X
I'll jump on it now.

♥Maddy


Phontom36 wrote:
lulz u could prolly sell em for money ingame :O o and ANIME SIGS FTW!  


o.0" I might have to jump on that... whats a decent price you think?  


hmm...idk ask em to make u an offer I've seen some1 offer 100gold O.O so idk really

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
3246
Location
Shirubia Clan Canada
PostedDec 30, 2009 10:48 am
At the current market 10-20g is fair, when the market inflates then the price should go higher if you were to offer services for in game gold.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: