CrystaIEyes

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:41 pm

What's the best DPS Class?

I'm rather new to the game, but I keep seeing shouts for "Need DPS for PC"
And honestly I still haven't quite figured out which classes count as a DPS in this game.

So please enlighten me? And which ones are the best?

I've got a level 21 mage at the moment, but there's still some basics I haven't a clue about ;D
Advertisement

Synlea

Rank 1
Synlea
PostedDec 25, 2009 6:39 pm
I'm not entirely sure what the best DPS would be, because that comes down to opinion, but the DPS classes are:

- Ranger
- Assassin
- Wizard

I think Berserker may be counted as a DPS class as well, depending on whether they're trying to tank or deal damage. I believe Necromancers may be considered DPS also.

letsgopens. <br><br>

Mac2492

Rank 0
Mac2492
PostedDec 31, 2009 4:59 am
Berserkers can easily 2-3 hit KO mobs their level. Not sure why you included them as a side note. They can tank very well, but they still deal an incredible amount of damage.

Ruquion

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2010 2:39 pm
Synlea wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what the best DPS would be, because that comes down to opinion, but the DPS classes are:

- Ranger
- Assassin
- Wizard

I think Berserker may be counted as a DPS class as well, depending on whether they're trying to tank or deal damage. I believe Necromancers may be considered DPS also.  
I believe that if you wanted to be a tank, you should have gone Paladin. Berserkers are generally the more damage oriented class among warriors, and should NOT be tanking.
I don't think Necromancers have many damage oriented spells, they are more of debuffers.

Conclusion: I believe DD classes are Berserkers, Rangers, Assassins and Wizards.

On a side note, do you have to format your text...? It's a pain to read size 9 fonts...