31%111 Votes
5 (Excellent)
34%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 348 Votes

HalfwaySuicide

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2009 12:09 am
hope everyone had an good xmas
i love the way ts2 is ran,anytime i have problems and send in an RT it is fixed quickly
though i didnt get the xmas email Sad
i still love you guys Smile

Forever Tranquility; Fujin G+ Jin War sitter.
Advertisement

exceptionist786

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2009 12:14 am

Feedback

Prices sucking the Hard out of it
Gold is being injected into the game economy, by the 3rd party Gold Buyers, and Iam so sad that the admins arent able to do anything about it. Game developers should act as a Central Bank and reduce the Money Supply by removing the illegal money from the game. When huge amounts of gold will be removed from the game, all prices will settle down to their original position.
Many people are quitting the game bcoz of this... they arent able to afford the *FREE* game.
Iam an AP buyer... I have spent alot of money which I never spent on games. But now... I dont plan to buy any AP in the future coz it seems useless when I cannot do anything with it. When I cant afford anything, I cant make my toonz better, I cant enjoy the game.

Sad

SimpleWarm

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2009 5:56 am
5!
Free AP and some events are always good Smile
Happy New Year!

ukaneiscool

Rank 0
ukaneiscool
PostedDec 31, 2009 9:15 am
Happy new year, once again I think Aeria Games have done a wonderful job at keeping the games running smoothly and I can't believe people have voted for poor! Keep up the good work Smile

barratt08

Rank 2
barratt08
PostedDec 31, 2009 10:52 am
i rated it 4, my experience with Grand fantasia GM's and the overall service has been much better than my experience with DOMO (except gm-adazin, he rocked), the only point i can take off from the service there is the planned events are always delayed and they are a little tardy, but overall good,

Kloak

Grand Fantasia IGN: Kloak Class: Sage

theusedbow

Rank 0
theusedbow
PostedDec 31, 2009 11:25 am

4 once again

It is highly understandable for many of the games to have various bugs.. thats a given. Overall, Aeria is fair when dealing with these bugs.. for example giving out bonus xp events if there was a rollback, server instability, etc. Free AP events give the average joe, who cant afford to buy AP, the chance to earn some and have some fun. However, I'd like to see more communication between Aeria and players; more communication on bug reports and future updates and such. To sum it all up, Aeria is a great company that deserves 4 out of 5.. because no ones perfect.

tu_papa_xd

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2009 12:44 pm
well u guys didnt do a good job in luminary and im not on enough on wolf team to rate u guys there but after the character transfer anouncement in lumi i gotta say thats the best news i got from u in quite a time so u went from 1 to 3 Very Happy
Keep the good work

Vafrous

Rank 4
PostedDec 31, 2009 1:12 pm
4/5
There have been improvements in game, although the Christmas patch for Shaiya was buggy (The hat drop rate).
Something needs to be done about the inflation in Shaiya, I've stated my solutions in other threads. These raffles you are doing are NOT working, noting the fact that you are decreasing the effectiveness of the raffles by over-pricing your stuff..

billage

Rank 0
billage
PostedDec 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Feedback AGE

Merry Xmas to all:
I think AGE is doing quite well, just some trouble here and there but overall very nice!

If could change anything (I play Dragon Sky) I would say older, more game active GS’s,
You depend too much on the ones that you have, too much face time and not enough play time. I think game Admin should do more face time in forums and in Shout Box, an hour every 3 to 4 days in Shout Box would be better then nothing. I have seen the frenzy of OMG a GM is on and how you doing, more then a wall of questions, give it a try.

That being said, I have thoroughly enjoyed my Aeria Game Entertainment experiences

Best Regards
CrucialClout

P.S. Raise That Cap Already in Dragon Sky 

HUNMagnum

Rank 2
HUNMagnum
PostedDec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Grade 5

Rating Excellent (5) for this month. I love this Xmas event and finally we got an upgrade event too after so long time (or it was just me playing at the wrong time). Free AP events and that item giveaway event were all hilarious idea too. Pushing down the lvl requirement to 90 at NS was a chance for players to build a new character too.
We got some burning problems fixed too, but some are still there to work on (like lining the stuff at Roy & Siban by level, price or simply ABC order). Altogether this month was one good job Aeria. Keep it up Wink