5 (Excellent)
34%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 348 Votes

MerXist

Rank 1
MerXist
PostedDec 30, 2009 7:25 pm
2. This is for Shaiya

I was pretty excited about the Christmas patch, now it's just a pain. The lag is unbearable and it takes me 2 mins on average to teleport somewhere. Hey, before it took only like 10 seconds! Everything moves like pictures after a while.

And of course the inflation, I heard somewhere AGE is thinking about taking gold out of the game. Of course it's probably a rumor but I wonder how that would work??? Either way, prices are ridiculous and growing each week. I saw Power Lapisias 61m and that was the cheapest this week. Last week it was 50m. The week before 45m. That's just one example. Each week I have to spend gold as quick as possible because someday if I even save 100m the value is decreasing by day.

On a positive note, I like the new web site Smile
Advertisement

legilian

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

services and my views

First merry christmas to all players and staff i'm a new player at 12sky2 and am very impressed with the game have had a few glitches but thats normal with new games service has been outstanding all round and im impressed considering its a free game i was a huge WoW player but i think this game has its own merrits so happy new year all

Happy gaming all Tony

anuraag

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 12/25

HAPPY CUSTOMER
Superman0X wrote:
We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx  

just want to put my two cents in when I can!

Its always easier to criticise and voice disappoint if you get hard done by, and lets face it its our right to do so . I just want to say a very big THANK YOU to the team at aeria games for an enjoyable 7 months of shaiya gaming, they have been consistant and prompt in dealing with a few issues i have come across and also not making me wait too long for my rewards.
So I would like to wish the team the happiest of Hoildays and and a wonderful start to the New Year. kind regards anuraag .. aka ARBON-HM ..archer

tonyg2

Rank 0
tonyg2
PostedDec 30, 2009 8:44 pm

sup

i think you guyz are doing rilly good, but i dident like the 7 day gun prices, I dont got a lot of cash so every time i buy a gun i would run out lol, But still GOOD job guyz at aeria games keep it up, and
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Gamaz

Rank 0
Gamaz
PostedDec 30, 2009 9:07 pm
I was quite happy with the Contact Us function, normally it whould take over a day to get a response (from a lot of services indeed) but in this case it took around an hour only.

fossil11

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

change

get rid of the last pacth
add the 1 day guns annd change price to normal on the guns but keep the ap iteam the same price

Lord_Fist

Rank 2
Lord_Fist
PostedDec 30, 2009 10:07 pm
I generally don't post in these threads, however, I'll make an exception this month.

First, I rated it either a 1 or a 2 - I can't remember. It's been a policy of mine to do this for the past few months since the administration is killing a particular game, but I was a bit too apathetic to post any special note about it(one member in particular is actually the cause of this - one GMTankGirl, for loads of pretty unsavory dealings in the past).

Now for the actual criticism.
Last night(12/29/09) in particular was a bad night. One particular game hosted here, Dream of Mirror Online, went down for maintenance. Nothing inherently bad about this, but it was so horribly handled.
First, generally, when maintenance actually starts there's generally a new thread(which is kept to notify if the server is up or down) - this never happened. The original maintenance thread(which is used to announce the time of the mainta) was kept as the primary thread. Not all that big of a deal, except when the servers did come back up it wasn't announced, which surmounted into a large... cluster**** is the only term I can think of to really describe it. Not only were there no GM's around to actually tell people what was going on on the forums for hours, but there was a grand total one GS even on to direct people to not log in until it's deemed "safe." And the patch is... Pretty buggy to say the least.
I'm not exactly sure how that can be deemed acceptable in any way, but there's even a bit more.

One of the common gripes about the patch is a really simple thing - the .ini file the game reads for skin/hair colors was edited in the patch. If you know anything about what files are actually packaged and what the game even does to operate, this is a pretty easy thing to realize with the described issues.
Here's the fun part though. GMTankGirl has, instead of actually describing what's actually the problem, been telling people to update graphics drivers and to reinstall them, etc(as can be seen here. My biggest objection to this is... well, it's obviously not the issue(and drivers will never be an issue for something that suddenly pops up after a patch like this, particularly when it effects every single person on every single machine).
But there's another issue with it, on a large number of prebuilt machines(which I'm assuming a very large percentage of users are using) it's generally a rule of thumb that if you have drivers that work, don't update them. Doing so could actually cause a large number of problems. First and foremost is actually updating to a driver that's incompatible with actually running the game you want to play(an example - I have a laptop that if I were to update video drivers for I wouldn't be able to run any games on it at all, because of incompatibility issues). But even more, in some cases updating drivers could potentially create an unstable system(for a multitude of reasons, two possible ones are just simply bad drivers and the other is installing incorrect drivers).
I can go on with this, but it's pretty much feeling like beating a dead horse.

Anyway, I actually made a post detailing the real issue and included instructions of a fix(which was simply just replacing the problem file with one from the previous patch). It was edited and replaced with an excerpt of the ToS. This was actually understandable to a point, it's just that there've been countless other occasions where a simple fix of the same nature has not only been posted by others but also openly accepted by the staff and stuck for easy access/are very commonly referenced.
(An example of the last statement in the game was the trade channel/whisper color, the "unofficial" fix that has been posted and referenced to was simply changing the color code of the fonts so the two could be distinguished better)

But whatever, I'm done with helping the DoMO community in any regard at this point. A large number of friends and myself were already pretty unfairly chased away in the past, but this was the true last straw for me.
And with that wall of text, I'd like to bid you all good day.

Keo09

Rank 0
Keo09
PostedDec 30, 2009 10:31 pm

^^

:3
Didn't really spend too much time this winter here, but from the bits and pieces I saw, Aeria remains a 5 out of 5 in my books ^^

TweedleDumo.0

Rank 1
TweedleDumo.0
PostedDec 30, 2009 10:52 pm
this is for last chaos, you guys pretty much blew it with the ep2 patch. a new map that only a small percentage can go to in exchange for a whole new mess of bugs and glitches that the rest of the population has to endure. not to mention the fact we have to spend alot more idbs to find drop locations as that was changed for no apparent reason other than to sell more idb packs in the mall. the bigger picture has alway been moving forward with new content b4 fixing all the current and older content. my mem scroll still erases after buying glitched mem scroll expanders almost a year ago. i gave your staff a big fat 1

dark_drakion

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2009 11:32 pm
I voted 4/5, keep up the good work