voted 4

I´m a shaiya player.

Good things:
Great ap promos in December
best Tiered ever
Many polls letting players decide prizes and event dates
Change in Oblivion Times

Not so good:
Inbalance ingame - plz think of a way to switch sides from AOL to UOF... make it ap dependable
Inflation - becoming insane some prizes
raffle with UM item Pockets - Dreads in 1-15?? lag as Hard. no organization what so ever... most ppl didn´t even get 1 pocket...

Keep up the good work

Evil Tick

Rank 2
Evil Tick
PostedDec 29, 2009 3:55 pm
I rated AG with a "Poor" vote.

This being my personal selection due to the total failure the transfers from TS1 to TS2 went, where AG was unable to fulfill his formal offer to transfer the characters according to their own conditions, and to the fact that now, AG instead of bringing a solution, it just gives us an option of a package instead of really fixing the problem.

Personally I still want to support AG since for me this is the first time this kind of problem arises in my dealing with AG, but you have to fulfill and comply with what you have offered your customers.

Thank you

MSpekkio

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2009 6:47 pm
I felt I had to give you a low rating. Doing a 3 hour maintenance on Grand Fantasia from 6pm to 9pm Eastern time is pretty clear evidence that your network team's convenience is more important that your customer's. In fact, I can't even figure out what set of time zones that period is good for since 3pm to 6pm pacific time is almost as bad.

Sorry,

Death_Scavenger

Rank 4
Death_Scavenger
PostedDec 29, 2009 7:48 pm
*Dream of Mirror Online player (sapphire server)
Feedback
4/5
Not bad (but not great either) room for improvement...
I am rather pleased with a steady increase in work flow as well as pushing for new content.
Though advertised Events (GM Costume thingy) is still being... ignored???

lots of room for improvement
Kudos to Ventsol, Tank: get to work, Shan and Errock: keep up the adequate work flow (?)

Good AP promos
Great push forward for added content
step backward for in game events and on that note:
The Game Sages SERIOUSLY need to stop doing forum events (i swear to G... every single event now-days is a drawing contest / something to do with drawing)... we need Tee to come back and push some more IN GAME events *gasp*

Forums are fun, but lately everything has been forum oriented and not many in game events. Just because the GM's do scheduled events doesn't mean the GS's can just slack around... do something productive for your community.
Kudos to Alseana for the alchemy event, haven't seen much progress from the other Game Sages for notable events (Dusty ASSISTED with Secret Santa, but cannot be credited for the event)

hellsoffspring

Rank 0
hellsoffspring
PostedDec 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Good service

:3
I think Aeria Games has the best service I've ever encountered on any gaming site. They respond quickly and I love that because if I ever have a problem there seems to be always someone there to help me or tell me how to fix it. Thank you Aeria

Feedback: Great promo's, always something for everyone! Also I love how you guys honor new players to keep them returning. Giving out rewards and great things always is the best to keep players coming. I think Aeria does a great job keeping their players around.

Improvement?: Aeria is doing such a great job I really dont see much to improve, seems they handle gold spammers well and if you get hacked they respond greatly. So I really dont know what they could improve on, they handle the place very well.

dragontanger

Rank 0
dragontanger
PostedDec 30, 2009 5:43 pm
great work guys keep up Razz

BlazedPanda28

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2009 5:45 pm

good job!

aeria games keep it up. you are doing a great job. you handle problems that come up as fast as possible and its keeping people playing. dont stop doing what your doing cause it sure is making aeria more popular!

IGN: SavageKn1ght

dave4got

Rank 0
dave4got
PostedDec 30, 2009 6:50 pm
merry happy. And happy new years.

With GF, and a lot of other free MMOs ( not just aeria games ) are being driven to have more people buy from item mall. I think GF is a great game and i would buy from the item mall if it wasnt for only 30 mins or an hour or 3 days of an item. I understand for exp charms and stuff but still those can be longer for a grind fest game. More permanent items and cheaper pricing in item malls is all im asking for. Otherwise its a great game.

VJones

Rank 0
VJones
PostedDec 30, 2009 7:00 pm
Aeria Games is good, but it can be better.