31%111 Votes
5 (Excellent)
34%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 348 Votes

powerbot99

Rank 0
powerbot99
PostedDec 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Aeria games has great customer service. I can't give you guys a 5 since there is always room for improvement but 4 is nothing to shake a stick at Razz
Advertisement

KamiKazeKenji

Rank 1
KamiKazeKenji
PostedDec 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Feedback for Last Chaos Division

I have rated AGE a 2 this month for Last Chaos. The reason for this, is that everything seems to be going downhill lately... First with that ridiculous mistake with the p2 books that forced a rollback... I believe it could have been easily avoided. Poor execution of the Christmas event, item prices seem to be getting higher, there has been countless client crashes (at least in my experience, no d/c's though!)... And something that bummed me the most (although not many may have noticed this): I have not attended a single event this month (save for a Sunday quiz or two) for one reason: the website's event calendar was broken. And since the servers changed, I have trouble determining what server the event is on. And on top of all this, all the talk about the errm... how should I say this... Controversies. Not a very merry Christmas for Last Chaos.

However, even with all that said, I have faith in AGE and I am sure that they can do better, and as for me, I will do all that I could to make Last Chaos as best as possible! I will NOT be quitting anytime soon, and I only expect the game to get better! I really hope that I can give AGE a 5 rating once again next month! Let's all hope the new year brings good things! Here's to a better Last Chaos!

Cheers!

-Kenji

LaLupita

Rank 0
LaLupita
PostedDec 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Good Service

Aeria has a good service because they have good promotions and give good support to the games they have, although I have seen some post of people angry about missing items, etc.. but we are human and make mistakes.

Happy Christmas and New Year

MeAtti

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Merry Christmas to all the staff at Aeria and ty for existing for us Smile

<a>small</a>

SnakeDream

Rank 1
SnakeDream
PostedDec 25, 2009 6:15 pm

How Fitting of a.....

TOPIC....lol
Btw thanks for rethinking my position for me lol....

I personally think your Customer Service sucks with LC and i think Ep2 mite of ruined the game...If you had been straight up with your players from the get go instead of hyping up new content that isnt accesible to most of the players the game until the day Lc2 was introduced was infact terrible management. I for one dnt like being left in the dark abt changes within the game!! Only thing i enjoyed for a short lived time was that multi-cleint(the ability to run two instances of lc on one pc as already noted lol) was allowed either by accident or who knows!!

Too make a long story short i dont like the direction the game (Last Chaos)is headed esp. when every change seems to be solely about maximizing your ap output >.< i rate it a 1 as of now! I will however reserve judgement till future updates have been made Smile

Merry Xmas LC Aeria Staff haha

oppZ

Rank 0
oppZ
PostedDec 25, 2009 6:55 pm
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all aeria games staff and all areria games users! The service is very good and im happy with it, but with every service there is minor problems but all of the good points overpower Wink

Thanks for all the time and effort you guys put in! Im sure everyone appreciates what you do for us!

MythosLoric

Rank 3
MythosLoric
PostedDec 25, 2009 6:58 pm
this is the first 5 I've given in awhile I can honestly say the GMs I've dealt with recently have really outdone themselves

I would like to give some GMs in particular a lot of credit but they all deserve the best this time, I have problems with some of the games yes but the service and support are outstanding and I never say that

the downside for you is that now I might expect this hahaha

good job, please keep up the good work

~Mythos

I'm off traversing the multiverse

Synlea

Rank 1
Synlea
PostedDec 25, 2009 7:17 pm
I have given you guys a 4... not because you are doing poorly but rather because there is always room for improvement.

Here are some things I would like to point out:

1) The release of Grand Fantasia has gone very smoothly and I am quite impressed. I played Dream of Mirror Online's Closed and Open Beta's and was quickly scared away by the lack of Customer Support. I have not had that feeling of "RUN" since playing your newest installment to Aeria. This pleases me, and I thank you guys for that improvement.

2) The addition of new GM's is always a refreshing sight. It seemed as though Aeria was understaffed toward the beginning of December, but now you guys seem to be on top of it. Always good to see more people with jobs out there too (stupid recession...)!

3) You guys have gone above and beyond with the events over the Holiday's and that is GREAT! Events are really important to me during the Holiday season... whether I'm able to participate or not. I'm glad to have seen such a broad assortment of events going on in each game.

4) One of the things I think you guys are lacking on is communication. It's not terrible... but it still needs some work.

I really only play Grand Fantasia right now, so my opinion may not be 100% accurate for all of Aeria's service. I do like how things are being handled in GF and can only hope that the other games are following the same route, or at least getting close to doing so.

letsgopens. <br><br>

Haseo999

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Aeria Games gets a 5 from me they impress me.

Twelve Sky Ftw Razz

SheCat

Rank 0
SheCat
PostedDec 25, 2009 7:39 pm

survey poll

my reply
ithink your service id very good i rate youa 5 but the GM events really are a 1 tehyarte only fun for the high eel people or the 2 pwoer guilds on both sides how aboutsomeevents soemone level 50 or lower could actually ge tto enjoy and have them so mot a guild participation event becuas ethe power guilds get everything

end bvoss drops prizes everything and is absolutely no fun to die 50 million times to get nothing