5 (Excellent)
34%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 348 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Feedback Poll 12/25

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Stelawrat

Rank 4
Stelawrat
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:26 pm
Merry Christmas to all the staff at Aeria. I think you all do pretty darn good. Peace and happiness for the New Year. Smile Lots of good gaming too. Maybe even a sandbox game eh! Razz

3nvoy

Rank 2
3nvoy
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Mery Xmas from me and also thank you guys for the chance to xfer to ts2 even if there are a lot of glitches its fun to see the company cares about its playerbase.

<p></p>3nvoy...Got my elite next step GS tag...3nvoy

Iagre3e

Rank 2
Iagre3e
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Greatservice. Though sometimes there are little problems.

I wish you a Merry X-Mas and hope you guys prosper in the New-Year.

IGN: Iagre3e Click my siggy for my new Sniper Montage!

sandrudaniel19

Rank 2
sandrudaniel19
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:57 pm
Merry Christmas all ^^
I consider AGE got an excellent service this month.Share the love and enjoy the Christmas Holiday Smile

Pimorez

Rank 4
Pimorez
PostedDec 25, 2009 4:04 pm
First of all, merry christmas to everybody.

Now the feedback: this month there was this some sort of black hole where AGE seemed to be falling in after all what happened around GMKrash and a few players who got banned, though, the way I thought about AGE got fixed quite fast after reading some stories (mainly from Giovanna_X, karma for her!) about how it (probably, can't know for sure) really is.

So because my thoughts recovered really fast and because I still believe more in aeria_ks1lent then any chief (or just higher up GM) before, I give the Customers service a 4.

(DON'T FORGET THE FAST RESPONSES TO RT#'s!!!)

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedDec 25, 2009 4:16 pm
I'm not particularly a fan of Billing at the moment

Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
Dear Customer,

The 70% of which you speak are a rumor and we have never given flat amounts in
the past as this would be unfair to a lot of people....

Hard to see that as unfair and I wish this old link worked for me to show them..
http://cronous.aeriagames.com/node/155

GF is lovely.

Item Mall is being handled smoothly and they're listening to feedback from everybody, but gold spammers are an issue. Restarting a new character I saw one in Siwa Island. Going to the first major city - There was another. Switching Channels - There was another. Moving to another city - There was another. It's impossible to go back to Siwa Island too, so even trying to report those ones are a hassle to players.

So two mark downs from me this month. Merry Christmas (even to Billing).

proud2bjon

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2009 4:23 pm
I think first of all, you guys are doing a great job especially with the new Grand Fantasia.
I like all the events you guys are holding, they just make me want to keep playing this particular game. However, i do have one complaint, and that is about the ap. The ap:gold ratio ever since you realeased the magic alchemy clays have gone up a tremondous amount and poor people like me can no longer afford the ap items anymore. I also think that another fault with the AP is the free offers, now i know a lot of people like me do not have credit cards and arent allowed to buy ap, if these offers actually do almost 100% of the time work then we can also take advantage of AP as well and not be left behind in the dirt by the people that are regular buyers of AP.
but besides AP i think aeria is doing an amazing job with Grand Fantasia

alexlam0013

Rank 0
alexlam0013
PostedDec 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Feedback: The GMs wouldn't help me fix my problem of my graphic driver update corrupting while loading. Very Happy
I wanted to play Grand Fantasia really bad, but the game freezes a lot every time i play.

Akaningyou

Rank 0
Akaningyou
PostedDec 25, 2009 5:13 pm
Merry X-mas and great job Very Happy. No one can do perfect , but compared to others, you guys are doing awesome. Vote: excellent! \o/