Author Message

Cam_Wake

Rank 0
Joined
22 Dec 2009
Posts
15
Location
Canada
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Ghost Wolf ??? Hang ??

How do hang on the wall??
How do u stay on a wall as a ghost wolf??

People say the left button but what is the left button????
Advertisement

H3adhunt3rz

Rank 0
Joined
06 Jul 2009
Posts
1
Location
Germany
PostedDec 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Ghost Wolf ??? Hang ??

How do hang on the wall??
Cam_Wake wrote:
How do u stay on a wall as a ghost wolf??

People say the left button but what is the left button????  


If U Climb on wall, u have to Klick The Mouse Button (left)

Thanks me if I Help u

AmatureWolf

Rank 0
AmatureWolf
Joined
20 Dec 2009
Posts
157
Location
United States
PostedDec 27, 2009 12:10 am
Basically what he said, just rewording.. When you run on the wall with Ghost, Ghost 2, Smart, Pyshco wolf you hold W and left mouse button.. and there you go, your stuck on a wall.

Iagre3e

Rank 2
Iagre3e
Joined
26 Aug 2009
Posts
407
Location
Canada
PostedDec 31, 2009 4:13 pm



This is the left mouse button ^^ While running on wall press this button plus the W key on your keyboard as a Ghost/Ghost2/Smart/Psycho (I think that is it) and you'll stick to the wall.

IGN: Iagre3e Click my siggy for my new Sniper Montage!

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
Joined
20 Sep 2008
Posts
2057
Location
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedDec 31, 2009 10:36 pm
nicely said and shown iagre3e XD

DarkH3llSING

Rank 2
DarkH3llSING
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
635
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 31, 2009 11:43 pm
Iagre3e wrote:



This is the left mouse button ^^ While running on wall press this button plus the W key on your keyboard as a Ghost/Ghost2/Smart/Psycho (I think that is it) and you'll stick to the wall.  



wth!? how can a person that use a pc, dont know what is a left button..O.o

pangdo

Rank 0
pangdo
Joined
11 Nov 2009
Posts
158
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2009 11:46 pm
DarkH3llSING wrote:
Iagre3e wrote:



This is the left mouse button ^^ While running on wall press this button plus the W key on your keyboard as a Ghost/Ghost2/Smart/Psycho (I think that is it) and you'll stick to the wall.  



wth!? how can a person that use a pc, dont know what is a left button..O.o  


...It's like the person who couldn't find the "ANY" key.

DarkH3llSING

Rank 2
DarkH3llSING
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
635
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 31, 2009 11:53 pm
oh lol..i see.

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
Joined
26 Sep 2009
Posts
402
Location
Québec Canada
PostedJan 01, 2010 12:24 am
I just figured out that "backspace" was the opposite of "space"... hmm...

DarkH3llSING

Rank 2
DarkH3llSING
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
635
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 01, 2010 1:13 am
Buzzzsaw wrote:
I just figured out that "backspace" was the opposite of "space"... hmm...  


-.- lol?xD

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: