Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 23, 2009 5:09 pm

First Time Buyer Bonus Cash Event!!!

Never bought Aeria Points before? This is an offer just for you!

All first time buyers will receive an extra 50% in Bonus Cash from their first transaction. This will be manually awarded within 7 days from the end of the sale(on or before 3 Jan 10).

Example:

FTB purchased $30 of AP so they will get 3000AP + xx Bonus Cash.
Within 7 Days from the end of the sale(on or before 3 Jan 10) they will receive an additional 1500 Bonus Cash.

Notes:

1. Any account that has NEVER purchased AP can become a first time buyer.
2. A new account must wait 72 hours before it can purchase AP.
3. New Accounts have special limits in how much AP can be bought for 72 hours after the initial purchase.
4. There are higher limits for purchases made with the Prepaid options and PayPal Recurring.
5. The Bonus for this event ONLY applies to the first purchase (so make sure that this is the largest purchase)
6. The Bonus for this event DOES stack with PayPal Recurring (for a maximum of 115% bonus cash for your first purchase) and can qualify you for the bonus raffle.
7. The Bonus for this event DOES stack with the Prepaid Bonus Cash Sale (for a total of 80% bonus cash for your first purchase).
8. The Bonus for this event will also stack with any other offers that we make during this period.
9. This offer ends at 8 PM PST on 27 Dec 09.

Mod Edit: Unannounced per Super - 5 Feb 2010

Advertisement

kantermoose

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2009 5:31 pm

unfair

I got home from work last night @ 1 PM Central. Made my first purchase at around 3:30 AM Central, and then you guys have an extra bonus event today. I guess thats the way it works tho, always getting screwed over :S . I really hate how you guys DO NOT post upcoming events, you simply just come out with them without letting your community of players know.

kb3rcl

Rank 0
kb3rcl
PostedDec 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: unfair

kantermoose wrote:
I got home from work last night @ 1 PM Central. Made my first purchase at around 3:30 AM Central, and then you guys have an extra bonus event today. I guess thats the way it works tho, always getting screwed over :S . I really hate how you guys DO NOT post upcoming events, you simply just come out with them without letting your community of players know.  

hmm...yes it is aggravating. but so are the number of current players who attempt to abuse the system. Curiosity struck me when reading this post. You made you FIRST purchase at around 330am...first purchase...yet, you have been around long enough to be always getting "screwed over" by not having the event post soon enough.

The amusing point of this is that the event is running until the 28th...so basically, ur problem is that it wasnt posted soon enough for you alone...

ATTENTION all Aeria members: we now run all events according to this individual's convenience.

On a side not, great bonus event and i thank you...however, this also means competition for the tiered event will be quite fierce this month. could be interesting. not sure if i am looking forward to it or not just yet.

All things must come to an end. Were it not so, all things would be meaningless.

addictedmule

Rank 0
addictedmule
PostedDec 23, 2009 10:59 pm
All you have to do is make another account? use it as a spy/mule. They do not disengage that kind of activity. Also, Aeria has the right to change anything and everything WHENEVER they want. We all are to count ourselves lucky we do not have to pay for these games. AP is a privlage on our part to make money, and keep this game free. These promotions are not planned but souly brought up last minute on most cases in order catch players off guard or build up excitement. No need to turn it into a flame thread. Razz

Playing 12sky2 like she was P-Diddy...

shinryu082

Rank 2
shinryu082
PostedDec 25, 2009 11:19 am
just used up my first 2k ap

HAD0UKEN

nuclear808

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2009 7:42 pm

FTB

I've never BOUGHT AP but i did have 400 on this account from signing up with the free credit report survey, would i still be considered a FTB? please respond back ASAP. want to go buy AP if i still qualify before the other event is over... the 100% AP bags

mrcoolduod

Rank 1
mrcoolduod
PostedDec 27, 2009 8:41 pm
I am a first time buyer. I bought Ap With an aeria fun card with 2 10$ aeria Funcards. it didnt say anything about funcard in your post people said that it will work with the 2 10$ aeria funcards. But if it dosen't tell me plz