WillyWolfman

Rank 0
WillyWolfman
PostedDec 22, 2009 8:49 pm

I hope you know your wolf types...

A little quiz!
This is a little quiz i made up since i couldn't sleep last night.

1. Harry Howlington is an offical Canadian "Mountee". He loved the cold weather and enjoyed riding fast around in the cold Canadian air. As Paien extends it's grubby little WolfTeam paws into Canada, he is "tranqued" and brought to Qubec's brand new Paien lab. When infected with the Wolf Plauge, what form of wolf does he become?

2. Larry Lycanson is a 100% right handed guy. He loved hstory and studied mostly about kamikazes and the such. He was very strong and was as you could say "Ripped". What form is he when good ol' Paien Labs catches yet another victim?

3. Willy Wolfman is very weird. He got tattoos on his face and arms. He has a lot of ear rings in his left ear. While in school, he was most into physcial science (gravity, Kinetic energy, etc.).Can you guess what happens to poor Willy when Paien grabs another? What form is he becoming?

4. Matthew Manwolf was the kind of kid to be near invicibile to most extreme viruses like the H1N1, Pneoumia, etc. He joined the army after college. When in the army, he gets a flyer about a "WolfTeam". He was like" Awesome!" He goes to the address, just to see the Paien Lab dudes there with chemicals, operating table, chair with invincible straps, and other stuff that is Paien-Lab tech. He knew he couldn't run. He has no choice but to do what they say. Those A***wads still tranqued him. What does the Wolf Plauge do to him? If it does affect him, what is the form he is turned into?

5. Theodore Thinkingson LOVED school. He was an All-A's student. But, there was one thing. He had stunted growth, which means(in a sort of offending way for people that don'y know what stunted growth is) he is a midget. If you couldn't guess, he was bullied alot. He wanted to get revenge on the bullies and heard the word about Paien Labs' sick experiments. So, instead of the "Tranque-and-infect" methods of Paien, He BEGS the scientist to transform him. So, did he get his way? If he did, can you guess what form he is?

More questions MIGHT be added! Good luck answering these!
Advertisement

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2010 3:18 am
1. ice wolf
2.berserker wolf
3.Psycho wolf
4.Guardian wolf
5.smart wolf
am i right?

Xanos09

Rank 0
Xanos09
PostedFeb 20, 2010 6:51 am
You gave Willy Wolfman away by saying Kinetic Energy, although, all of these were pretty easy O___o

Wolf Team
IGN: SlyZombie - iMonster! o___o