barashka

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2010 2:45 pm

PayPal Recurring 2009 Bonus Raffle

FAILURE
Yes alot of ppl set up the recuring payment for AP. However it would seam that only 2% are actual winners. I learned long ago that unless you are megga rich, chances of winning any raffle or tiered event are just 1%.
So you can keep your promotions untill a fair and just method is used to reward those who may better deserve it.
Unless you are RICH.
Advertisement

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedFeb 07, 2010 1:53 am
I am a little confused. The title of this thread is a raffle, meaning that there was not a guarantee of a win. Furthermore, to say that you have to be rich in order to win in the raffle, there was a clear limit to how much you could spend (since you could only set up one round of recurring payments =(), depending on where you wanted to try to buy. Also, anyone is now able to cancel the recurring payments if they are so able. I do apologize if it was not clear but it did say that there would only be fifty one winners for this raffle =/.

Anyways, congratulations to the winners!

geo4472

Rank 0
geo4472
PostedFeb 07, 2010 10:43 pm

paypal recurring raffle

i had sent in an email asking that you resend my winners email because i thiught my wife had deleted the first one but i checked the deleted emails and see i was never sent one.i was a winner of one of the group c prizes and i wanted the first prize in that group.have all winning notification e-mails been sent out ? this is the raffle im talking about PayPal Recurring 2009 Bonus Raffle
thanks
geo4472
username:georex
hatzring

happystar5

Rank 0
happystar5
PostedFeb 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: PayPal Recurring 2009 Bonus Raffle

FAILURE
barashka wrote:
Yes alot of ppl set up the recuring payment for AP. However it would seam that only 2% are actual winners. I learned long ago that unless you are megga rich, chances of winning any raffle or tiered event are just 1%.
So you can keep your promotions untill a fair and just method is used to reward those who may better deserve it.
Unless you are RICH.  

the odds arent determined by the amount, the tiers are, the tier promos arent for the rich, they could be for the casual spender that saves $10 in ap a month, if you have a problem with this, dont complain to a company that runs a free game that your not obliged to playing.
quit crying, get over yourself, and if you REALLY feel you must have ap to be "megarich"
GET A JOB

=] aeria here is just trying to keep up the games we all love and enjoy by releasing promos without crapping out our economy...imagine 9000000 of the pet that was worth mils....aint worth mils now smart one

think before you write

panitanhraonoi

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2015 9:56 pm
It looks really good.

คาสิโนออนไลน์ ในรูปแบบใหม่ล่าสุดจาก ปอยเปต คาสิโน รีสอร์ท ได้ที่นี่ royal1688

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedJun 23, 2015 12:04 am
panitanhraonoi wrote:
It looks really good.