fireshot6

Rank 0
fireshot6
PostedDec 18, 2009 11:55 am   Last edited by fireshot6 on Dec 18, 2009 4:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total

The Story of Henry White (WhiteHowler)

This is my players story.
Prologue: My name is Henry White I was in the US Military I was only a Private First Class at my base little did I know my life would change when my Staff Sargent came to me and asked a short and confusing question.

The Story: "Henry!" The Staff Sargent said in a bit of a raised voice. "Henry how long have you been here at the base?" I replied back to him "About four months sir may I ask why?" He then said with a short smile. "How would you like an upgrade?" I was confused and excited at the same time think that I was going to get a promotion "Yes sir, I would like and upgrade." The Staff Sargent nodded his head an motioned with his hand for me to follow him.

Several hours later I was brought to a lab called Paien Labs I have heard of them their moto was (The next step in human evolution) they preformed drug trials and experiments little did I know that I was going to be their lab rat.

As I walked into the front door a bag was immediately put over my head. Shocked and frightend I tryed to break free but they grabbed my arms and legs and carryed me to a room the bag was then removed from my head. A big bright light flashed into my eyes but dimmed down as my eyes adjusted to it. I was sitting in a chair with two security guards watching over me I Then heard someones voice over an intercom "Welcome Mr.Henry White to Paien Labs." I looked around and it took me awhile to find a fix on the person whom was talking it was a tall man in a white lab coat with four heavly armed men behind him. "Mr.White do you know why your here?" I responded still frightend not knowing what they were going to do to me. "Im here for an upgrade?" The man in the lab coat nodded "You are correct Mr. White you are our next step in human evolution you will be our next "Soldier of the future" this is really a great opportunity for you and Paien Labs" I was starting to wonder if I should of said no to my Staff Sargent when he gave me the offer for an "upgrade" I should of known it was odd. "Gentleman we are now ready for the drug trial."

One of the security guards walked up to me and took out a needle filled with a some what orange fluid he bent over and injected it to my arm while doing this he whispered into my ear and said something very fast but I managed to get all of what he said "Go to 178 Anderson Lane big broken building." I was even more confused now who was really helping me the scientist or the security guard?

The scientist then nodded his head to the four armed men they came in and took me to a 5 inch glass box and gave me clothes, food, and water. All of them laughed as they walked away I managed to to hear one faintly say "Poor man wont last one day." I sat on the bed and laid my head on the pillow I noticed that the pillow was a bit hard I look under it....nothing....I looked inside it and found a pistol with only five rounds in it I put it back into the pillow I became even more scared I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up my head was hurting my and fell off the bed clutching my head it hurt so much that I accidently ran myself into the glass wall I fell over and got mad at the wall thinking it was its fault.I felt a rush of adrenaline and my hands started to crack and hurt my legs hurt with it my face pushed outwards and my ears became pointed and my teeth became pointed and razor sharp. As soon as it begain it was over my eyes opened I looked down at my hands I looked in the mirror I saw this wolf like face. I was mad scared and confused I punched the mirror breaking the glass.

I then noticed the same security guard came to the glass door. He put a finger on his lips and opened the door. I took the gun out of the pillow and pointed it at him. He didnt flinch he simply told me to run. I walked out the door and sirens went off. *WARNING WARNING...WOLF DNA DETECED OUT OF HOLDING CELL...ALL PERSONEL EVACUTATE THE BUILDING...ARMED PERSONEL CODE LEVEL RED...I REPEAT CODE LEVEL RED* The computer voice yelled out information about me and I was in anger. I heard a howl behind me it was the security guard he was the same as me. "RUN WHITE RUN ILL HOLD THEM OFF!!!" I nodded as I made my way to the front door some how I knew where the front desk was it felt odd. I heard screams and gun shots and soldiers saying "OPEN FIRE!" after 15 seconds I heard the security guard die a howling death. Out of instinct I howled in sadness. Then they said "YOU IDIOT THATS THE WRONG WOLF HURRY WE CANT LET HIM LEAVE NON-LETHAL SHOTS ONLY!" They wanted me as a pet rat this was was a nightmare!

I then rememberd what the guard said (178 Anderson Lane big broken building) I ran to the front door but six heavly armed men blocked my path I was not going to let me stop me. They started to shoot at me I ran and jumped on the wall and jumped out the window. Bullets came close to killing but I managed to escape.

It was a long walk to the address but I made it I walked into the broken building and sat down and closed my eyes. Night came and I fell asleep not knowing what was in store for me when I woke up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PART 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning came I was groggy and still very tired I look down at my body and it was still the same I kept thinking to my self will I ever be human again? Then I heard footstep not far from the building my ears picked up the sound and they were coming closer I hid behind some cargo crates that were in the building. I heard chatting among two people both sounded female. "So why are we here again?" said one woman. "My brother said he would try and get someone out alive from the Paien Labs so far I havent heard a word from him." said the other woman. I thought to myself ("Oh no that security guard must be her brother.") I kept think what should I do should I go out and introduce myself or wait it out both ideas where not very good. Hiding would not give me answers to how I can change back and introducing myself could be risky what if those ladys are with the Paien Labs? "Well my brother said to wait for a bit and if no one comes then the person he helped escape is dead then I just hope my brother is ok." The lady started to cry the younger girl next to her try to comfort her. I took a deep breath stood up and peeked my head around the crates making sure it was safe I stepped out and took no more than three steps that they looked in my direction.

Both girls gasp and froze in their tracks I took a few more steps closer but they almost screamed I decided that it was not safe to approach them so I waited for them to say something. Finally the oldest girl said "Are you going to hurt us?" She said frightend. I replied back to her question "No, Im here because a guy at Paien Labs told me to come here." The girls both sigh a sign of relief. "Oh you must be the man that my brother saved...tell me is he here... is he alive?" I told her that he got me out of the cell but I told her that he was shot to death and that he didnt make it she started to cry in the youngest girls arms. The young girl then put her fingers on her lips and made a loud whistle sound. Moments later I saw about ten to twenty wolfs just like me clime through the windows and come through doors and surround me they kept their eye on me making sure I didnt make a stupid move. "Easy boys he is one of us stand down." I looked behind me and I saw a tall wolf with two leg and shoulder pads.

"What is your name son?" I could tell that the wolf that was heavly armored was in no mood for games. "My name is Henry White." I said back to him about to pass out. "Welcome to our pack White here your name will be erased you will be givin a new name one that you will live by and honor." He then pulled a lever next to him and a trap door was shown to me the wolfs that surrounded me went back to the postions that they came from. "White you will no longer be called Henry White your new name will be given to you once you meet our leader is that clear?"

I nodded and jumped down the trap door. I landed in a cave that seemed to be dug I wolfs working on the cave and they took a quick glance at me and went back to work. I walk through the tunnels that seemed to go on and on I asked a wolf that was watching other wolfs working on the tunnel. "Where can I find the leader?" The wolf gave on last order and turn and pointed to a wolf that was sharping his claw to was seems to be a giant rock that looked like a quart. I approached him and was about to speak when he stood up grabbed my face and observed it. "Hump" said the wolf in a crude tone "You are looking for the leader no doubt sad that the leader was looking for some pathatic fool like you to help us." He made a small laugh and pointed down a tunnel with walls covered in blood red rubys. I walked down the tunnel and came to a room that was hollowed out.

I walked into the room and two wolfs stepped in the path that I just came from then a wolf with big shoulders and claws sharp as a ninja sword and he had one eye missing and a big scar across his chest he sat in a stone made chair.

"Ah you must be the new wolf that came from Paien Labs am I not mistaken?" I nodded "Then you know that we will be giving you a name and new identity so to speak." He then snapped his fingers and two wolfs dragged a man in a white lab coat to the room a bag was place over his head to hide his face. "Now I want you to kill this man regardless of whom he is or what he stands for I want you to slaughter him." I look at the leader in shock and he nodded at me. I could hear the man crying behind the bag. I slowly took my hands and set them on his head. He started to shake I could not kill someone that I didnt know or what he did but after all im a nobody now im a new person.

I kept my hands on his head and with a quick move I snapped his neck I could hear the bone crack as I twisted it. I saw him try to move but the leader told me to wait the two wolfs removed the bag from his head.......it was the scientist at the labs*I was over come with rage I picked him up and threw him up on the wall I took my claws and dug them into his belly I dug deeper and deeper blood fell onto the floor I worked my why up to his chest I grabbed his heart it was beating fast I grabbed it and I yanked it out of his chest and crushed it his body laid limp in his pool of blood.

I heard a clap from behind me it was the leader. "Hahaha very good you are indeed the one I was looking for." I howled and sign of pleasure and joy. "Now we can name you...your name will be choosen you will not have a say of your name understood?" I nodded "Good, you will be called WhiteHowler you howl is as white a ghost and will strike fear into the eyes of the Paien Industry."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENDING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got used to being a wolf I was able to change back to my human form with the help of the wolfs that trained me. Turns out that the two girls up top were wolfs too one of them had feelings for me and we got together I was in charge of elite team of wolfs that rescue test subjects from the labs but Paien Labs has their own so called "WolfTeam" it a war that rages on all over the world I just hope it ends soon. Someday just someday I am the next step in "Human evolution".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EPILOG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhhhh the Staff Sargent from the US Military Base are you ready for your upgrade?"
Advertisement

Lemonwolf

Rank 1
Lemonwolf
PostedDec 18, 2009 12:21 pm
Very interesting story Smile Will there be more?

fireshot6

Rank 0
fireshot6
PostedDec 18, 2009 2:18 pm
Yes there will be more to the story as soon as I get home ill try and finish it.

Usernam3

Rank 1
PostedDec 20, 2009 4:15 pm
It could use a few improvements but not bad. Smile

WillyWolfman

Rank 0
WillyWolfman
PostedDec 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Good show, lad!

Good show indeed.
That was one of the best werewolf stories ive read! werewolves have always interested me and this game peaked my interest above all else. You have raised the bar, and for that, i thank you.

P.S. (love the part about the staff sargent! epilouge and stuff)

BlackyxD

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2009 6:56 am
Wow, is one of the longest posts i ever read, and i gotta admit it's pretty well done, you could actually create an entire movie out of this...and by movie i mean HOLLYWOOD...

uoytroperi

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2009 7:33 pm

very interesting: Question!

very interesting indeed, you wouldnt mind if i created a short movie of this would u?

fireshot6

Rank 0
fireshot6
PostedDec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Thank you all for your comments

To all that comment on my story thank you and to the person called uoytroperi question "Can i create a short movie about the story" Yes you can make a short film about my story but make sure you leave some credit for me I am the maker of the story but by all means go for it