animesaint

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2009 12:26 am

Renderer Device create failed!! error

Redirects?
Yeah so I get to the patching screen. Then i press the button to go to the client. Well i get text box saying "Renderer Device create failed!! error" or something. Then, my previous internet explorer window has two websites and they are:
C:\AeriaGames\GrandFantasia\SmartHardware.htm
http://www.hbonline.com.tw/download3.html
What the heck is going on here?
Advertisement

Azraerl

Rank 2
Azraerl
PostedDec 07, 2009 9:39 am
I got that error sometimes, but it all time self-fixing after simple reboot.

As it is a problem with DirectX, u can try upgrade/reinstall it...

animesaint

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Azraerl wrote:
I got that error sometimes, but it all time self-fixing after simple reboot.

As it is a problem with DirectX, u can try upgrade/reinstall it...  

yes the reboot has worked, but what was the pop up of windows explorer to a website of a beach? that is what worries me.

Azraerl

Rank 2
Azraerl
PostedDec 07, 2009 8:03 pm
Seems u accidently clicked on some link... Maybe on link in launcher.

Anyway Internet Explorer is not connected to that issue, I've had same w.o it

animesaint

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2009 8:30 pm
Azraerl wrote:
Seems u accidently clicked on some link... Maybe on link in launcher.

Anyway Internet Explorer is not connected to that issue, I've had same w.o it  

Ok look i cant seem to click on some kinda like 3 times on the same day okay? I always had an open internet explorer open BEFORE the error happens. When the error happens I come to my desktop/internet explorer with TWO NEW TABS and those tabs have the two links that I have posted on my first post.
What is done is done...the point is that I am somewhat irritated that these errors are ASSOCIATED WITH THE TWO LINKS THAT I HAVE POSTED...THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!!

Azraerl

Rank 2
Azraerl
PostedDec 07, 2009 8:33 pm
My conclusion - ur computer infected with viruses.

Do an full check (by turning off computer & check for viruses ur HDD on another comp )

distancel

Rank 0
distancel
PostedDec 07, 2009 9:10 pm
Yes it could be spyware I was having a terrible time with spyware for a while but now I use this program: SUPER Ani Spyware - it is totally free and seemed to fix my computer very quickly after a few scans. I was getting a problem of being redirected to weird other sites instead of my homepage.

A lot of anti spyware software just doesn't do the job sadly it's a bit lame, but the one I'm using now seems good.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

I'm not that good with computers so aside from this my only idea is formatting lol. I always format with any problem I can't work out.

animesaint

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2009 9:56 pm
Ok you guys stop giving me this doctors note stuff cuz im not buying it. I JUST REFORMATTED and REINSTALLED windows. I don't think I have problems with spyware. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I RUN THE GRAND FANTASIA.EXE. Please....me having spyware in just two weeks of erasing all my data? AND with antispyware Norton? Please... there has to be anothe explanation.
Thanks for all the replies...

schmohican3

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2009 3:46 am
If it's spyware, then it's spyware related to this game because this error results in the same two tabs being opened for me.

Goongalah

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2009 3:51 am
i had the same prob, i updated driver for gfx card it wrk for awhile but still happens after awhile, so i reformat now it wrk fine no errors, and connection is smooth.