ProCaptured

Rank 2
ProCaptured
PostedDec 06, 2009 7:32 am

Sniper Mode (Suggestion)

Who think that sniper mode should not include a certain type of pistol (See post to find out more!)
Using Criss in a Sniper Mode just ruins the fun. I don't mind Knifes or other pistols but criss just destroys the purpose of the mode.

Who agrees?

Advertisement

Iagre3e

Rank 2
Iagre3e
PostedDec 06, 2009 8:36 am

Re: Sniper Mode (Suggestion)

Who think that sniper mode should not include a certain type of pistol (See post to find out more!)
ProCaptured wrote:
Using Criss in a Sniper Mode just ruins the fun. I don't mind Knifes or other pistols but criss just destroys the purpose of the mode.

Who agrees?  

I agree totally (haha -_-), I play a sniper match every once in awhile, but the people using the Criss just make it boring, I personally think the Criss shouldn't count as a pistol or should at least be an AP item. I think sniper onlys are great matches, but can get annoying with Criss users.

IGN: Iagre3e Click my siggy for my new Sniper Montage!

XRedThunderX

Rank 5
XRedThunderX
PostedDec 06, 2009 11:05 am
I dont play Sniper Mode or at least i havent done so far but i am also using CRISS and know thats more like a mini rifle than a pistol so i agree with it.

Sincerely,

Red

pangdo

Rank 0
pangdo
PostedDec 06, 2009 12:48 pm
I totally agree. Criss should be an AP item or nerfed. It's basically a minispray in Sniper Mode and sort of ruins the fun. It also ruins the fun in Pistol Mode too. -.-

ABCUIDT3E

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2009 1:14 am
Criss doesn't need to be nerfed, it's not overpowered, maybe it should be an AP item, but it does ruin the point of sniper. It shouldn't be allowed, as it is automatic.

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedDec 09, 2009 8:10 am
They are not going to move the criss to an ap item and i dont think the criss is unfair if you hate people using it against you then go out and buy one yourself and plz dont cry. Now i do believe it is being misused in snipe matches it is supposed to be used as a last defense and for close combat not for some dude running around and shooting people with it the whole match. Now dont get me wrong i agree with it not being allowed in a sniper match but i hate it when people complain and cry that people use it when they themselves can go out and get one. Now criss in a pistol match now that i agree completely remove it from pistol matches.

Gamaz

Rank 0
Gamaz
PostedDec 09, 2009 10:59 am
Instead of being an AP item i think it should just be put in the Heavy Weapon category when playing a Pistol or Sniper match.

That way, players can decide to allow or block the use of the Criss.

Flyingbox

Rank 4
Flyingbox
PostedDec 09, 2009 1:47 pm
The Criss being considered a secondary just confuses me. I never understood why it was put into that category.

MelsonX

Rank 3
MelsonX
PostedDec 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Flyingbox wrote:
The Criss being considered a secondary just confuses me. I never understood why it was put into that category.  

I know Very Happy
It shoulda secondary weapon for Wolf conquest only

Wolfteam IGN: Respect
WT: Independence Clan, Wanna join? =3

operativex

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2009 8:57 pm
I agree totally and i also think that it should be dissalowed in pistol mode. As a note, in real life the gun that the criss is modled after (the kriss) is a sub-machine gun, not a pistol.