celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedAug 21, 2010 1:58 pm
foxx, is should need crashrpt.dll unless its crashing which means its crashing and locating is pointless. Need to figuire out what is causing it to crash. Can you tell me what os you are using vista? what anvitirus are you using?

jimmu18, from another post i know your problem has been fixed. You can start the game by removing the winxp campat mode in win7.

vampyr,

you'll need to modify your lunchermod.ini file. follow the instruction in this thread if the values there still gets http can't connect you'll need to increase if from 3,25,1200 to 3,25,2400
Advertisement

ZomgVampyr

Rank 0
ZomgVampyr
PostedAug 21, 2010 7:37 pm
Thanks a lot it worked Smile

_FoxX_

Rank 0
_FoxX_
PostedAug 22, 2010 12:39 am
umm
its not saying its crashing
it says "Cannot find 'CrashRpt.dll'. Please, re-instal this application" as i stated in last post meaning the client cannot find this .dll file
when i open up the grandfantasia folder i am staring at the .dll file which baffles me because if its there then idk what to do
already reinstalled twice and nothing....
i am using Windows 7 64 bit operating system and i was using ESET as my anti virus (but as i stated in last post) i uninstalled it

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedAug 22, 2010 11:38 am
not sure why the game's code protection is not able to locate its own file that is in the same dir as it. What you can try is to uninstall, delete the gf folder completely. reinstall using run as administrator to install. Choose another directory to install it into, not the standard c:\aeriagames\gf. See if that works. If not you may have to disable uac to get it to properly install. Something is weird in that its unable to open and read its own files.

_FoxX_

Rank 0
_FoxX_
PostedAug 22, 2010 3:13 pm
okay i will try that but yeah i find this whole situation a bit bizarre

played on my brothers laptop a little earlier so i got my daily fix of grandfantasia

grandsilver

Rank 0
grandsilver
PostedOct 02, 2010 8:00 am

i did

it works to tight click the launcher n Properties n then compatibility and
Drive this program in compatibilitystate for and pick ur computer

black_star_18

Rank 0
black_star_18
PostedOct 23, 2010 3:32 pm

not to be mean or rude or anything but this didn't work for me got anything else?

<a>Hatsune Miku Elfen Lied Pictures, Images and Photos</a>

black_star_18

Rank 0
black_star_18
PostedOct 23, 2010 3:47 pm
andif this dose'nt work for you go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwRB8GWVaOY

<a>Hatsune Miku Elfen Lied Pictures, Images and Photos</a>

areallylongunta

Rank 0
areallylongunta
PostedNov 22, 2010 10:09 pm
When I try to patch on my home Internet connection, the launcher never gets past "Download: GameDataFileList.txt" "Http can't connect, Waiting to retry download: GameDataFileList.txt ... /", restarting this file often. On a different connection (same installation), the patcher actually works. Assistance?

SkyXSoul

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2010 12:03 am
I'm having a lot of problems patching the new Christmas Patch.
Heres a little Screenie Smile

Please help!

It went a little further. But then did the same thing at Monster.ini Is the maitenance finished?