Kekeris

Rank 0
Kekeris
PostedDec 02, 2009 6:53 am
I will participate too! It is a great event to show off my skills.But ( except in Saturdays and Sundays) i can only play at 11-12 pm! You believe this is gonna be a problem?
Advertisement

vpetrovici

Rank 4
vpetrovici
PostedDec 02, 2009 7:02 am

Hi

If you can be online and participate in event for 11-12 pm time slot that would be ok

Kekeris

Rank 0
Kekeris
PostedDec 02, 2009 7:28 am
I really like that tournament but if someone can enter as many times as he/she wants every time slot there won't be enough rooms for others to compete and i am afraid if i don't manage to be there!

vpetrovici

Rank 4
vpetrovici
PostedDec 02, 2009 7:38 am

Hi

If you participate and didn't qualified in the first time slot event you are allowed to try again in the second time slot and not anymore after that. So if you participate and don't qualify in the first slot time and again not in the second you will not be allowed to participate in the third time slot event.

Kekeris

Rank 0
Kekeris
PostedDec 02, 2009 7:40 am
Yes but can't you come another day and try again?

vpetrovici

Rank 4
vpetrovici
PostedDec 02, 2009 7:51 am

Week 1 Qualifying rounds and drawing entry:
Qualifying week we will start December the 9th. 1 GM will be assigned to 3 different time slots. Each GM will host this time slot each day and have an hour’s worth of games. Those times will be:
11PM to 12PM PST
2PM to 3 PM PST
4PM to 5PM PST
These games will be 5 vs. 5 in death match 20 minutes 160 points. At the end of each hour each GM will enter participants into an spread sheet for the drawing pool. Anyone who shows up in the hour of game play, is able to make it into the game and finishes a match will be entered into the raffle! So Even if you do not qualify or move on you still have a shot at winning a great prize!
We will compare Most kills for the top players in all games held in this hour and take the top 4 players With the Most kills to the preliminaries.

*example* "Joeshotme" ranks with a KD of 40/10 "QQmoar" ranks with a KD of 39/19. "Joeshotme" will move to the next round since he outscores "QQmoar" in total kills. So get as many kills as you can!

This will take 8 days to gather 100 players to preliminaries. On the 8th day we will host 4 games to gather the last 4 players to complete 100. Players are only allowed to compete 1 time per hour session. If a player qualifies in a given hour we will enter them also into a separate spread sheet to track them and place them into the brackets chart to update the community in the forums.(See the Bracket created image bellow) Those who move on are also in the drawing and will not be eligible to try again for another raffle spot since they already are in the next rounds. Those who do not qualify will be allowed to compete in the next hour session again 1 time only, and you may compete yet again to try if you do not move on in the third hour session and next days sessions as well.  

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 02, 2009 8:11 am
Hope I get a chance to play.
Is there a prize for last place Smile?

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
PostedDec 02, 2009 8:22 am
boddhis wrote:
Hope I get a chance to play.
Is there a prize for last place Smile?  

they are also raffle prize's for everyone who practice.

anotherloser101

Rank 2
anotherloser101
PostedDec 02, 2009 8:45 am
Oooh, seems interesting.

MOOREJD

Rank 1
MOOREJD
PostedDec 02, 2009 8:49 am
sounds like alot of fun you can count me in on this.

so good luck to every one and have fun its time to run.

ps. mooo