Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
PostedDec 01, 2009 11:08 pm

[How To:] Post Screenshots

How To: Post Screenshots

Want to show off a cute thing your Sprite did or need to submit a screenshot? This is a handy How To guide for Grand Fantasia.

How to take a screenshot?

On most keyboards is a button called "Print Screen" or "Prnt Scrn". This button screen caps your screen in the game and saves the image to your Grand Fantasia screenshot folder so you can use it later. Any time you want to take a screenshot, just press the Print Screen button.

Where are my screenshots located?

Grand Fantasia saves the screenshots you take in the Grand Fantasia directory. You can find them by:

• Click My Computer
  • Click C: drive
  • Click the AeriaGames folder
  • Click the Grand Fantasia folder
  • Click the Screenshots folder.

File path is: My Computer>C:>Aeriagames>Grand Fantasia>Screenshots

How do I upload them?

You can visit any image hosting site to upload your screenshots. Popular sites are Photobucket, ImageShack, and TinyPic. Photobucket requires you to have an account, so let's use TinyPic in our example.

Visit TinyPic. On the page is a button labeled "Choose" (this might be called Browse on other sites). Click Browse/Choose to open a directory window.

At the top you'll see an arrow, click the error and follow the path to the Screenshots folder as I instructed above.

When you find the screenshot you want and click Open and then Upload. Once you have uploaded your image, it will give you several links to use.

Aeria Forums uses BB Code, so the code you would choose looks like the code highlighted below:

Happy Uploading. ^^

Advertisement

Pimppony

Rank 0
Pimppony
PostedMar 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Screenshots

No writtings on screenshots
What about getting rid of all the writing and interfaces off the screen when i take screen shots??
how do i do that??

this might be somewhere on the forums so if it is can u link me??

JonGhost

Rank 5.2
JonGhost
PostedMar 20, 2010 12:18 am
Press ALT+H

<object> <param> </embed> </object>

Pimppony

Rank 0
Pimppony
PostedMar 20, 2010 12:54 am
lol thank you
XD

Alkham

Rank 0
Alkham
PostedMar 24, 2010 12:05 am

Re: [How To:] Post Screenshots

Chirugai wrote:
How To: Post Screenshots

Want to show off a cute thing your Sprite did or need to submit a screenshot? This is a handy How To guide for Grand Fantasia.

How to take a screenshot?

On most keyboards is a button called "Print Screen" or "Prnt Scrn". This button screen caps your screen in the game and saves the image to your Grand Fantasia screenshot folder so you can use it later. Any time you want to take a screenshot, just press the Print Screen button.

Where are my screenshots located?

Grand Fantasia saves the screenshots you take in the Grand Fantasia directory. You can find them by:

• Click My Computer
  • Click C: drive
  • Click the AeriaGames folder
  • Click the Grand Fantasia folder
  • Click the Screenshots folder.

File path is: My Computer>C:>Aeriagames>Grand Fantasia>Screenshots

How do I upload them?

You can visit any image hosting site to upload your screenshots. Popular sites are Photobucket, ImageShack, and TinyPic. Photobucket requires you to have an account, so let's use TinyPic in our example.

Visit TinyPic. On the page is a button labeled "Choose" (this might be called Browse on other sites). Click Browse/Choose to open a directory window.

At the top you'll see an arrow, click the error and follow the path to the Screenshots folder as I instructed above.

When you find the screenshot you want and click Open and then Upload. Once you have uploaded your image, it will give you several links to use.

Aeria Forums uses BB Code, so the code you would choose looks like the code highlighted below:

Happy Uploading. ^^  

GongjooAlex

Rank 0
GongjooAlex
PostedMar 24, 2010 12:19 am
This is really helpful!

But I'm more interested in finding out how to create scenery screen shots.

Thank for this guide. Very helpful Smile.

shotain1790

Rank 0
shotain1790
PostedMar 28, 2010 9:35 pm
umm im using a laptop and i have a button that says prt sc does that count as print screen? also when i press it nothing happens :/

briantj65

Rank 0
briantj65
PostedMar 31, 2010 10:44 pm
you probably hve to hit function then prnt screen. look at your lower left key. if it says FN on it hold it down then hit your PrtSc button. be sure to have your cursor on the screen and not in a chat box. it will tell you in your chat box... screenprint sent to folder or something like that

0mniKnight

Rank 0
0mniKnight
PostedJun 21, 2010 9:12 pm
This topic is really helpful,thanks for posting =)

tehsnapple

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2010 7:30 pm
shotain1790 wrote:
umm im using a laptop and i have a button that says prt sc does that count as print screen? also when i press it nothing happens :/  

Try going to Paint and paste. Prnt Sc on laptop usually copies an image to the clipboard instead sometimes.

Alice, Channel 3 Ranger: Nhi