Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2009 11:57 am
so they are broke as in OP?
Advertisement

Aydam

Rank 2
Aydam
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:01 pm
When I was an Archer, I saw other Archers EVERYWHERE.
When I was a Wizard, I saw other Wizards EVERYWHERE.
When I was a Warrior, I saw other Warriors EVERYWHERE.

go Figure...

Unbidden

Rank 5
Unbidden
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:12 pm   Last edited by Unbidden on Dec 01, 2009 12:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total
When you press O ingame you can do searches on each class ingame at that time, when i looked on the weekend (GF's most busy moment) the most numerous were assassins, paladins and berserkers and quite a number of necromancers. Least common was ranger, wizard, cleric and sage.

TinMarSR

Rank 0
TinMarSR
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:13 pm
I saw very few assassins to tell you the truth... and I looked for them as I was one as well.

it amounted to about 4 or 5 in the whole time I played CB.

I will stick with assassin in OB. Go! GO ! GO!

punksushi

Rank 1
punksushi
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:33 pm
To pick something just because nobody else picks it is a weakness and a sign of group thinking, an error in reasonable thinking. There should be no pity for the majority or the minority, just do what you want.

Chaochio

Rank 0
Chaochio
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:39 pm
I was a cleric and I noticed I was always needed by somebody. I believe the game could use more people to take the cleric route givin there should usually be 2 in every party. Assassins were everywhere, as were Berserkers. When I start in the OB I'm going to make a Cleric as my main, and a Ranger and/or Paladin as my secondary.

Tirrip

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2009 1:05 pm
TinMarSR wrote:
I saw very few assassins to tell you the truth... and I looked for them as I was one as well.

If they are good assassins, you won't see them. Smile

Necromancers were easy to spot because they had their pets in tow. Anecdotally, I encountered more wizards than necros when I grouped.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedDec 01, 2009 1:55 pm
I disagree with stun lock.
I am most likely not going to be boring and do that all day. :/

everjustvalor

Rank 1
everjustvalor
PostedDec 01, 2009 1:57 pm
who cares if I-5 is backed up for 10 miles and the side routes are empty? drive on the shoulder, son

a bit over the top... point is, finding and exploiting gaps in the field isn't weakness at all. Besides, some people want to be in demand and thats a major criteria for their gameplay... then yeah, ur cleric will most likely always be in demand as it doesnt fall into the many many DPS classes.

i see ur point, this is a game and if healing bores you, dont play it.. but that blanket statement was BS lol~

Ipsylon

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Ipsylon
PostedDec 01, 2009 2:30 pm
When I start playing a game I always choose the class I like the best. In my case I like agile classes, you know, high Dexterity/agility, quick attacks, high evasion. I usually pick the rogue class like aassassin in GF, whatever name its given on the other games. However, before I start playing, I look at the class descriptions and sometimes go with Ranger.

Also, as an alt, I use to pick the healer/buffer.

Dont look at statistics, pick the one you will enjoy.