infernoz86

Rank 0
infernoz86
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:18 am

Money Making >.<

Hi!
Well, I really wanted to know if anyone knows any repeatable quests for money making during early levels(while grinding that gives decent exp).
Repeatable quests for :

Lvls 10-15
15-20
20-25
25-30

If anyone has an idea, please do help Smile where the NPC is and What monsters to kill Smile

I only know 1 and that is in Mushroom Village 1 map Below Illya.. Killing Goblins (Rune Stone something I forgot). <Mob Lvl 13>

Smile
Advertisement

Hellcats666

Rank 0
Hellcats666
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:21 am
I can tell you now from personal experience. One of the best early grind points for easy money, EXP, and rep is the White Wolf Fortress in the moonlight forest. The spiders behind the castle are numerous and easily killed, yet will net you a decent amount of EXP. Collect 3 antenna and give it to the soldier in the fort to earn free rep, silver and some extra EXP. I ended up leveling from 14 to 21 on just that and earned about 10 gold.

::P.S::
I would just collect antenna for a few hours straight before turning them in. Much faster.

skaix

Rank 1
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:25 am
There's was a rep quest on Kaslow Plains collecting Armored cloned beast's skin that paid nicely for that lvl. And another for killing spiders and goblins on the same map.

EvilFellow

Rank 0
EvilFellow
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:29 am
Best Way to make Money is collecting Materials, Equip etc and sell it to other Players. Worked very good for me in CB. Never had Money Problems. Wink

Audentis fortuna iuvat

Hellcats666

Rank 0
Hellcats666
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:30 am
skaix wrote:
There's was a rep quest on Kaslow Plains collecting Armored cloned beast's skin that paid nicely for that lvl. And another for killing spiders and goblins on the same map.  

The cloned beasts only drop their armor once every 30 kills, its really not too productive. As for the goblins, thy can be a danger to you at low levels and still don't drop as many necklaces as they should. The venom sack one in Kaslow is easy, but the rep and exp amount it gives is a joke.

Liddokun

Rank 4
Liddokun
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:35 am
Bears :3

skaix

Rank 1
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:41 am
Hellcats666 wrote:
skaix wrote:

The cloned beasts only drop their armor once every 30 kills, its really not too productive. As for the goblins, thy can be a danger to you at low levels and still don't drop as many necklaces as they should. The venom sack one in Kaslow is easy, but the rep and exp amount it gives is a joke.  

Not when I did it. It dropped pretty frequently for me. I did that quest quite a few times before I moved on.

Daymarr

Rank 2
Daymarr
PostedDec 01, 2009 8:50 am
Gaining is so easy in this game i had 3 gold and i was only level 13!

Dragonstarlady

Rank 0
Dragonstarlady
PostedDec 01, 2009 9:07 am
I only made it to lvl 21 on my 3 chars, but I was doing both the deer hide collecting in Moonlight forest and the clone beast hide in Kaslow plains. I'd go out, hunt till I had 40+ of either then go turn them in and make a nice profit for my time. That and picking up everything the critters dropped and selling it to either the merchants or if it was decent stuff, putting it on the market to sell. Made a tidy bundle off it that way. Had between 8 - 14 gold on each char and that was including buying myself upgraded armors/weapons each time I could and having a fully trained and evolved sprite each one before CB stopped.

And just doing all the quests I could in the meantime when I got tired of doing the repeatable ones. Can't wait till they get it back up again for open beta. I miss my sprite(s)...

Pookie!! Come home!!! Laughing

chelrach

Rank 0
chelrach
PostedDec 01, 2009 9:15 am

^^

x
you won't get a repeat quest till about level 10-15
tip " don't buy any armor or weapons its alot cheaper crafting " i think everyone would agree with me there