Depublic

Rank 0
Depublic
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Assassin starting Sprite

Sword or Bow?

I'm leaning more towards Sword since i'll be an Assassin but that would mean from levels 1-30, i would have to use either store bought Bows or get lucky and find a Bow Sprite/Bow weapon. >_>

Your opinions? XD
Advertisement

battousai113

Rank 1
battousai113
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Re: Assassin starting Sprite

Depublic wrote:
Sword or Bow?

I'm leaning more towards Sword since i'll be an Assassin but that would mean from levels 1-30, i would have to use either store bought Bows or get lucky and find a Bow Sprite/Bow weapon. >_>

Your opinions? XD  

I personally enjoyed starting with sword sprite and getting the rest of my sprites later on. So I would say go sword!

darkcosmo

Rank 1
darkcosmo
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:20 pm
If your planning on going an Assassin later on then you shouldn't worry about having a bow in the first place. Try and get a sprite that can help you with armor. But if you really want a bow then try and get that as either your 2nd or 3rd sprite.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:23 pm
well assassins are great with their one weakness being...
low defensive capabilities.
So I suggest armor sprite, on top of that though it can acount for 5 parts of your inventory instead of 2 for a pair of swords.

battousai113

Rank 1
battousai113
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Argenti wrote:
So I suggest armor sprite, on top of that though it can acount for 5 parts of your inventory instead of 2 for a pair of swords.  

you can always get armor sprite later on, you dont really need it till 20+ anyway.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:39 pm
battousai113 wrote:
Argenti wrote:

you can always get armor sprite later on, you dont really need it till 20+ anyway.  
still, itll level far faster then a sword sprite.

darkcosmo

Rank 1
darkcosmo
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:46 pm
It'd be best to get your sprites together as soon as possible so that you can get their levels up as fast as possible. At least, thats what I did with my mage.

battousai113

Rank 1
battousai113
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:47 pm
Argenti wrote:
battousai113 wrote:
Argenti wrote:

Not really......
My sword sprite leveled faster than my armor sprite, it all depends how much you train it, they all level the same, except your starting guardian sprite requires much more exp than other sprites, the skills all lvl the same is what I meant. It's all personal preference, start with what you found harder to get in CB, sword or armor. It doesn't really matter though since you will be able to get all the sprites you need, since they aren't that difficult to find hunting or in AH or at altars.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:49 pm
battousai113 wrote:
Argenti wrote:
battousai113 wrote:
Argenti wrote:

Not really......
My sword sprite leveled faster than my armor sprite, it all depends how much you train it, they all level the same, except your starting guardian sprite requires much more exp than other sprites, the skills all lvl the same is what I meant. It's all personal preference, start with what you found harder to get in CB, sword or armor. It doesn't really matter though since you will be able to get all the sprites you need, since they aren't that difficult to find hunting or in AH or at altars.  
mm two swords or five pieces of armor....
Personal preference tells me armor.

battousai113

Rank 1
battousai113
PostedNov 30, 2009 9:54 pm
Argenti wrote:
battousai113 wrote:
Argenti wrote:
battousai113 wrote:
Argenti wrote:

Not really......
mm two swords or five pieces of armor....
Personal preference tells me armor.  

I prefer offense, you can use greens till 20+
then get a 21 archer apparel sprite and make ur jungle set =)
Same could be said for swords, like I said personal preference, offense or defense