Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:24 pm
lastdarkness wrote:
fenix58 wrote:
sage wolf form got a good dps too...

one sage outdpsed me when i did a dungeon (im assassin btw)
or its just maybe im really laggy that time that i cant spam my skills properly (so much delay)... oh well  

SHouldnt he have been I dont know.....healing?  
Sages are good for healing, tanking, DPS, etc.
.....They just arent as good at it as other classes.
so a actual healer, an actual tank, and an actual DPS class would all be better at it.
Its just that a sage can do all of those things at once that makes them valuable.
(also for single heals they are the best, while clerics have better group healing)
Advertisement

wazzupkiller3

Rank 2
wazzupkiller3
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:26 pm
Oh hey! Razz I won't be a sage this time though, I'm gonna make a ranger named eXe.

Faucheur - lvl 65 Berserker.

wazzupkiller3

Rank 2
wazzupkiller3
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:27 pm
Argenti wrote:
lastdarkness wrote:
fenix58 wrote:

or its just maybe im really laggy that time that i cant spam my skills properly (so much delay)... oh well  

so a actual healer, an actual tank, and an actual DPS class would all be better at it.
Its just that a sage can do all of those things at once that makes them valuable.
(also for single heals they are the best, while clerics have better group healing)  

Completely wrong. Read more about sages if you haven't played one. I'm kinda tired of saying the same stuff over and over.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:28 pm
wazzupkiller3 wrote:
Argenti wrote:
lastdarkness wrote:
fenix58 wrote:

Completely wrong. Read more about sages if you haven't played one. I'm kinda tired of saying the same stuff over and over.  
I did read and I know two sages.
Im just pulling my info off of them. o.o
And why dont you tell me "how" its wrong so I know its just not miscommunication,

lastdarkness

Rank 0
lastdarkness
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:29 pm
Argenti wrote:
Aydam wrote:
DPS = damage per second im guessing?  
Yup.
:3  

Misconception

DPS = Damage Per Strike
Still basicaly the same thing....I like spliting hairs.

BlackShuck LvL.5X Staff Cleric - Siropas
<a></a>

Kazum81

Rank 0
Kazum81
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:35 pm
wazzupkiller3 wrote:
Oh hey! Razz I won't be a sage this time though, I'm gonna make a ranger named eXe.  

already thought ull be making a ranger Smile

then well probably meet again soon...tomorrow is the date for OB eMails...

B2T:
Max DPS...probably will be known...when we hit max lvl :p

edit: DPS= Damage per Second is the standard....cause Damage per Strike wont say anything worthwile...

wazzupkiller3

Rank 2
wazzupkiller3
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:37 pm
1. The dps on sages is actually better than the one on the current melee classes at lvl 50- anyway since you can spam rending fangs and coup de grace, people who can't outdps other classes with a sage are doing something extremely wrong. I'll say this again, the best way to dps is to spam rending fangs and coup de grace with 1 charge, since you use it more often and get the double and triple attack very often this way. Using a 2x-3x attack every 2 seconds is totally imba, don't forget the chances to crit too.

2. Gorilla form is an insane tank form with evasion and damage reduction, if your sage isn't resistant enough, you're just not working on your gears enough. Also, they keep aggro much easier than pallies as they also deal pretty good dps with increased malice on each attack.

3. As far as heals go, sages are way better than clerics, all this because of the heals over time, especially Nature's Bounty which you get at lvl 40 which totally outclasses anything a cleric has. Spirit mending + nature's bounty + normal heals keeps anything alive.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:41 pm
ehh I wasnt talking about melee DPS.

Also as for gorilla, Does it not have terrible attack power?
I heard its defencive ability was better then a paladin but paladins are designed to tank and have for tanking abilities. o.o
but Ill give you that one.
And as for sage healing that isnt wrong, I said sages were better for healing 1v1, while the other healers got AoE heals making them more useful for healing groups.
The only things I posted thats "wrong" is perception.

wazzupkiller3

Rank 2
wazzupkiller3
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:43 pm
Actually, gorilla attack power is almost compareable to the wolf form. It gets the battle fury berserker has while getting a skill it can spam to dps every 2 seconds. It also gets a self buff to boost its own attack damage and malice.

Oh and no, clerics aren't better at healing parties, Nature's bounty is AoE and heals a LOT more than the cleric heals.

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:45 pm
wazzupkiller3 wrote:
Actually, gorilla attack power is almost compareable to the wolf form. It gets the battle fury berserker has while getting a skill it can spam to dps every 2 seconds. It also gets a self buff to boost its own attack damage and malice.  
:/
Ill still going to prefer justicars simply for their wider skill ability while tanking.
But what your saying isnt going along with what every other sage has said. o.o
So ill just take note and make a sage along with a wizard and necromancer in OB.