Author Message

KuroRoy

Rank 0
KuroRoy
Joined
16 Aug 2008
Posts
60
Location
savannah United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:05 pm
ibndjahd wrote:
Testerday as I was reminescing on my good times in GF and scouring th boards I found a quote by a GM that we will NOT be wiped for the OB to live progression. I will search for the quote  


Dude...if this is true...then it will be the FIRST time they didn't wipe after beta...
Advertisement

kuanyin7

Rank 0
kuanyin7
Joined
31 Oct 2007
Posts
146
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:07 pm
.....and I was so close to lvl 30...*Sniffles* Well, at least I have something to look forward too ^^

SugarBunnyx3

Rank 0
Joined
19 Nov 2009
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:10 pm
i understand that theres gonna b free items or something but i wonder how their gonna get us our items lol Very Happy

KuroRoy

Rank 0
KuroRoy
Joined
16 Aug 2008
Posts
60
Location
savannah United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:17 pm
SugarBunnyx3 wrote:
i understand that theres gonna b free items or something but i wonder how their gonna get us our items lol Very Happy  
They attach it to our item mall invo. and we get items if we reached lvl 5, 15, 30, 5 = sign, 15 = vanity cape, 30 = sprite trophy

ONLY 1 CHARACTER IS REWARDED

ibndjahd

Rank 0
ibndjahd
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Posts
36
Location
Eugene United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:24 pm
KuroRoy wrote:
ibndjahd wrote:
Testerday as I was reminescing on my good times in GF and scouring th boards I found a quote by a GM that we will NOT be wiped for the OB to live progression. I will search for the quote  


Dude...if this is true...then it will be the FIRST time they didn't wipe after beta...  


I swear I'm not making this up saw it being said by a GM, I think I was reading the reviews blogs on what general public thought about it and what the plans were.

SugarBunnyx3

Rank 0
Joined
19 Nov 2009
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:51 pm
KuroRoy wrote:
SugarBunnyx3 wrote:
i understand that theres gonna b free items or something but i wonder how their gonna get us our items lol Very Happy  
They attach it to our item mall invo. and we get items if we reached lvl 5, 15, 30, 5 = sign, 15 = vanity cape, 30 = sprite trophy

ONLY 1 CHARACTER IS REWARDED  


T.T only 1? D: lamee lol

darkcosmo

Rank 1
darkcosmo
Joined
26 Mar 2008
Posts
208
Location
las vegas United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:55 pm
If they didn't wipe then that would be amazing! But they probably already have since thats normally what happens after a CB anyways.

But theres a tiny bit of hope that my character will still be there when I log in. But I won't mind starting over alsom

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
Joined
23 Nov 2009
Posts
294
Location
Canada
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:14 am
apparently they wiped everything but character names.
o.o

zyun_aeirie

Rank 0
zyun_aeirie
Joined
23 Aug 2009
Posts
12
Location
Malaysia
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:19 am   Last edited by zyun_aeirie on Dec 01, 2009 4:56 am. Edited 1 time in total
thank you for giving the information!! can't wait for the OB... XD btw, is OB an official game? like other games after GF is updated?

kuanyin7

Rank 0
kuanyin7
Joined
31 Oct 2007
Posts
146
Location
United States
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:42 am
Argenti wrote:
apparently they wiped everything but character names.
o.o  


That means we can't use our old names? Or the name is going to be tied up to our account? O.o
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: