Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 5:57 pm
VanessaVoodoo wrote:
Chirugai wrote:
Thank you for the OB FAQ.  

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!

FAQ too!

^^ Jk  
I am more disturbed that someone would kiss their mother. o.o
Advertisement

darkcosmo

Rank 1
darkcosmo
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:11 pm
Ugh! Everytime I see this post I can't help but thing it's actually about the Open Beta. My brain in only focused on Grand Fantasia right now for some reason. DX

Jalygtra

Rank 0
Jalygtra
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:13 pm
darkcosmo wrote:
Ugh! Everytime I see this post I can't help but thing it's actually about the Open Beta. My brain in only focused on Grand Fantasia right now for some reason. DX  

Same here, whenever i see (1) on my mail and go !!!!!!!!! just to find out you posted its like =C

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:17 pm
Jalygtra wrote:
darkcosmo wrote:

Same here, whenever i see (1) on my mail and go !!!!!!!!! just to find out you posted its like =C  
1?
I just passed 1000+ new emails. o.o

prisca1224

Rank 2
prisca1224
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:18 pm
aw..yeah cant wait for ob

~Ty Crescendolls for the awesome siggy~

Jalygtra

Rank 0
Jalygtra
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Argenti wrote:
Jalygtra wrote:
darkcosmo wrote:

1?
I just passed 1000+ new emails. o.o  

lol im getting spammed too but im opening every single one of them

OB will prob be in weeks from now which is worrying me because i cant stop thinking about it O_o

darkcosmo

Rank 1
darkcosmo
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:21 pm
Jalygtra wrote:
darkcosmo wrote:

I had 41+ new emails in my folder. I looked through every single one of them only to find out that they were all just letting me know people had responded to my posts. Ugh, the one thing I hate about these forums.

Oh yeah, I found the old E-mail that said I was invited to CB and for some reason I thought it was about the OB....but I was sorely mistaken...

Jalygtra

Rank 0
Jalygtra
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:22 pm
GM_Amon - GameMaster: USA » Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm
Like i said, soon, i cant give you an exact time ;>

LETS KEEP PUSHING HIM, SOMETIME SOON HE WILL FALL OF THE CLIFF AND TELL US !!!!! Twisted Evil

darkcosmo

Rank 1
darkcosmo
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:23 pm
I'm for it! He ignored me during the CB when I demanded free stuff XD. But anyways, if the GM's are already saying that it's going to be close then I can wait.

Jalygtra

Rank 0
Jalygtra
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:24 pm
darkcosmo wrote:
I'm for it! He ignored me during the CB when I demanded free stuff XD. But anyways, if the GM's are already saying that it's going to be close then I can wait.  

GM_Amon - GameMaster: USA » Nov 30, 2009 4:24 pm
I have no info on that yet Jaly

LIAR!!!!!!!