Author Message

LuciferSaiya

Rank 0
LuciferSaiya
Joined
04 Dec 2007
Posts
50
Location
nightmare United Kingdom
PostedNov 30, 2009 2:21 pm   Last edited by LuciferSaiya on Nov 30, 2009 3:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

A MESSAGE ABOUT OPEN BETA!!!

Please read here if you have questions concerning the servers being down, CB or OB!!!!
Yes, the Grand Fantasia severs ARE down! The announcement was released to inform all players that the Closed Beta was to end YESTERDAY! This means that CLOSED BETA IS CLOSED! [new Aeria meme!] The announcement has not stated when OB will be up, only that they want it to be as soon as possable!

Questions Asked:

When will OB be up?

NO ONE KNOWS! Not for sure atleast! The aeria team is working on it as we speak and said they want GF [Grand Fantasia] downtime to be minimal. However there is alot to be done so it will take time!

When will you know OB is up?

All Closed Beta testers WILL recieve an E-MAIL notification about GF's Open Beta! So when any information about OB is released, it WILL be emailed to you! So be patient and check your inbox for the message Very Happy!!
Note: It'll be up in forum announcements as well.

Will our characters be wiped?

Yes. Naturaly, Closed Beta is a TESTING stage! Once all bugs, issues and translations are fixed, it then moves onto Open Beta. Because Closed Betas contain bugs, it means that character files MAY charry bugs and issues over! This is why there are DATABASE wipes which wipe accounts characters!

mintichigo wrote:

But dont forget about the items you will recieve for your levels!

level 5: Exclusive Signboard!
Level 15: a memortave cape of Closed Beta, and Exclusive Signboard
30: Sprite Trophy, Cape, and Exclusive Signboard
 


Will I have to redownload a client? Or is it a patch?

Going from Closed Beta to Open Beta simply requires client updating, which you will know as 'patching'. Once you get information in an Email about OB, you will be able to start your client as normal and wait for the patcher to do it's thing then start the OB! Smile

Please be patient in waiting for the OB to arrive! Maybe play some of Aerias other games in the meantime Smile Like you all, I can't wait to get back onto the game! So Ill see you all there when we get that shiney email in our inboxes!!
Advertisement

Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
Joined
11 Nov 2008
Posts
2169
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:04 pm
Thank you for the OB FAQ.


Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:10 pm
lol I got home and saw Closed Beta closed, I was so sad!
Ty for the FAQ I'll be watching my Inbox Very Happy

cramlime

Rank 0
Joined
16 Sep 2008
Posts
11
Location
Manila Philippines
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:14 pm
I just woke up... thinking of my 2nd char to be lvl 31 to have the CB prize... and sadly its already close... anyway Thanks for the info...

mintichigo

Rank 3
mintichigo
Joined
06 Nov 2008
Posts
932
Location
atlanta United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Re: A MESSAGE ABOUT OPEN BETA!!!

Please read here if you have questions concerning the servers being down, CB or OB!!!!
LuciferSaiya wrote:
Will our characters be wiped?
Yes. Naturaly, Closed Beta is a TESTING stage! Once all bugs, issues and translations are fixed, it then moves onto Open Beta. Because Closed Betas contain bugs, it means that character files MAY charry bugs and issues over! This is why there are DATABASE wipes which wipe accounts characters!  


But dont forget about the items you will recieve for your levels!

level 5: Exclusive Signboard!
Level 15: a memortave cape of Closed Beta, and Exclusive Signboard
30: Sprite Trophy, Cape, and Exclusive Signboard

</embed>

LuciferSaiya

Rank 0
LuciferSaiya
Joined
04 Dec 2007
Posts
50
Location
nightmare United Kingdom
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: A MESSAGE ABOUT OPEN BETA!!!

Please read here if you have questions concerning the servers being down, CB or OB!!!!
mintichigo wrote:
LuciferSaiya wrote:
Will our characters be wiped?
Yes. Naturaly, Closed Beta is a TESTING stage! Once all bugs, issues and translations are fixed, it then moves onto Open Beta. Because Closed Betas contain bugs, it means that character files MAY charry bugs and issues over! This is why there are DATABASE wipes which wipe accounts characters!  


But dont forget about the items you will recieve for your levels!

level 5: Exclusive Signboard!
Level 15: a memortave cape of Closed Beta, and Exclusive Signboard
30: Sprite Trophy, Cape, and Exclusive Signboard
 


Ah yes! Thanks I shall add this quote onto it Very Happy

wolfenboomer

Rank 1
wolfenboomer
Joined
12 Sep 2008
Posts
321
Location
Levelland United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:36 pm
Im stalking my inbox like crazy waiting for the mail...grrrrr driving me insane lol.

What are you laughing at? The joke's on you.

prisca1224

Rank 2
prisca1224
Joined
11 Aug 2009
Posts
472
Location
United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:37 pm
nice ob faq ^-^

~Ty Crescendolls for the awesome siggy~

LuciferSaiya

Rank 0
LuciferSaiya
Joined
04 Dec 2007
Posts
50
Location
nightmare United Kingdom
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:41 pm
wolfenboomer wrote:
Im stalking my inbox like crazy waiting for the mail...grrrrr driving me insane lol.  


Loool me too XD!! Then every time I go to my inbox and see "1 unread" Im like "OMFGOZ0RZ!" only to be let downa s its a forum reply XD

BlackVeilBrides

Rank 0
BlackVeilBrides
Joined
25 Nov 2009
Posts
197
Location
Leawood United States
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:45 pm
Hey Very Happy Thanks for the info. Will OB be wiped too?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: