mduasox

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 7:12 pm
90/100 Smile I juste wished I could have got the CB key before , I had the e-mail on friday 27th and I couldn't stop playing since Smile I just can't wait for OB all I'll do in the next days is watch my e-mails every 5 mins , check the forum and the website xD i'm addicted to this game Razz but one of the things I didn't liked is that you lack of space really fast because of the sprites and that sprites get low on stamina so fast that you can't really send them collecting intensivly so you can craft your weaps/armors before you get past the lvl and could already wear higher equips.
Of course in the CB it wasn't a problem because of the cash shop
Advertisement

Argenti

Rank 1
Argenti
PostedNov 30, 2009 7:14 pm
mduasox wrote:
90/100 Smile I juste wished I could have got the CB key before , I had the e-mail on friday 27th and I couldn't stop playing since Smile I just can't wait for OB all I'll do in the next days is watch my e-mails every 5 mins , check the forum and the website xD i'm addicted to this game Razz but one of the things I didn't liked is that you lack of space really fast because of the sprites and that sprites get low on stamina so fast that you can't really send them collecting intensivly so you can craft your weaps/armors before you get past the lvl and could already wear higher equips.
Of course in the CB it wasn't a problem because of the cash shop  
you can buy bags that are almost as good from NPC shops. o: you lose out on 1-2 inventory slots.

suujikk

Rank 0
suujikk
PostedNov 30, 2009 7:16 pm
hmmm ill go for 95. EXTREMELY fun, but, I think they should have more customizable options as well as easier grinding. If I play it actually is really easy, but i've experienced games where until you're level 30~40 it's very smooth. But that's just me, comparing XD OVERALL this was awesome but could use some more work.

ibndjahd

Rank 0
ibndjahd
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:22 pm
Out of the other games I've done CB for, being CoX, CO, and RFO, GF is the least buggy with the worst gramar errors. I can't feel comfortable giving anything a 100 as nothing is perfect but CBs aren't supposed to be. If they were they'd just be released. Great leveling experience GM_Amon was a complete blast and I will miss his interactions with the game as with more servers means more GMs and less intimacy.

The ability to jump over objects sounds great but I believe requres a bit more complex physics engine. I had made coments about malice and tanking gear lacking in the past but found it at higher levels so if anyone barely got past level 20 and has suggestions you may just have yet to discover it.

As I am an esthetics junkie I would like more than 6-9 options for each hair/eye/cosmetic combination as everyone likes to be a bit unique and get what they're going for.

85/100 Everything could always use some improvement, this game is a diamond in the rough at a master jewelcrafters

Raixkun

Rank 0
Raixkun
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:28 pm
I have been very impressed with this game overall. My only previous experience has been with Last Chaos, and there's just no comparison.

In LC I played a Cleric. They were... pretty much useless. They could heal fine and everything but otherwise they were fragile and embarrassingly weak offensively, making it a somewhat unfortunate class to play. In GF, however, Sages can keep up with other classes offensively while still being able to heal.

I think that is what sealed the deal for me- everyone else has mentioned plenty of things like the amazing number of quests, but it's the balance between classes that I most enjoy. In LC some classes were quite simply better than others. In this, however, you can go with pretty much any class and do great. It's shown in the arena as well- any class can hold their own as long as the player knows what they're doing. I find this balance very appealing.

There's also just so much to DO. Some grinding is needed of course but there is ALWAYS a quest you can be doing and you can raise multiple sprites and manage equipment, etc. etc. It's truly fun to always have some goal to reach for, and the next big "reward" (a class change, a new skill, new equipment) is always at the perfect interval.

Overall I would give GF a 95/100. Nothing's perfect, but it comes pretty **** close for me. I just love everything about it! This is especially true after experiencing the mind-numbing boredom that was LC and coming to such an interesting alternative.

WiFox

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:14 am
tried over 5 mmorpgs and this one tops them all.
95/100 bcuz i have no patience for grinding

F2Pelerin

Rank 0
F2Pelerin
PostedDec 01, 2009 12:41 am
100, the game itself is fantastic - not to mention the CB was smooth & bug-free for me, i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Bring on OB!

Grand Fantasia CB Character - Pelerin, Level 27 Warrior - R.I.P.

eres88

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2009 6:03 am
Umm 80 Very Happy I really liked the game but there were some things I didn't really like (i.e chat system and sometimes the camera angle). There were also alot bugs but I'm sure that would be remedied in OB. Oh and PLEASE PLEASE add storage...!!! There was no problem in CB but I'm fearing for OB....Sad( (so many quests....so many items...so little storage...)

The last game I played was SMT so just to compare...I liked this game due to the fact that demons actually drop rares (i.e equips and armors) and you can actually earn gold with quests and whatnot. There were also a lot of different quests so you wont get bored doing the same thing over and over. I also liked the fact that there were a variety of places wherein you can explore, lots of weapons to try on and of course countless of monsters to discover.

I don't know if its a good or bad thing but..there are also several classes to choose from (I'm not sure if it will be implemented but I think after 65 you can change to a higher class)

This is bad coz I'm having a hard time choosing what i want...so yah D: (currently torn between necro and assassin lol ~ what would you guys choose for me?)

So What I'm hoping...

Hopefully this game wont be super ap-dependent meaning....the good stuff (i.e armors and equips) would be impossible to get w/o the use of ap...this was what turned me off in smt so yah...

jinell

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2009 7:38 am
I didn't read if anyone replied to the guy addressing the magic shackles duration and the mage orange set. But. during my time in CB when I tried to make the set, my sprite failed many many times (just my luck). Not to mention I was pumping my spirtes up with AP items to keep them happy and energized during the creation process, and the stones costed a bit when you add up how many tries it takes to make the sets.

My score as a long time player of many MMO's and free to play games is 75, this game is very promising. I took into consideration of if I had to use AP items all the time, and not using them. With AP items the leveling isn't that much of a hassel, but I also took into consideration if triple exp event was on, or double exp events. During my time making 30 there was a double exp event going on, and I was working my way up with mob grinding. The mobs themsevles that I was grinding on where nice and easy, and the spawn rate was very well too! There where times I found an item that really helped speed up killing, and having all decked out item bags spoiled me in looting the goods. This game has kelpt me interested in returning and that says a lot since I get bored easily. I hope that OB does not disappoint, as CB was a very good experience and actually has me interested in buying from this game.

-Minor issues I ran into. Having an item that is quest related and the sprite uses for crafting, brings up a box with ???? as the text dialog...it doesnt tell you what it says, but I assume it is warning me that the item is needed for a quest before crafting. This happens when you accept a quest on the item gather list while crafting an item.

-Turning the camera can sometimes make me click the person behind me when fighting, no idea why it does that.

- Mages are good, but I found that my priest was more efficent in the long run due to FAR less mp demands as my mage, who killed at almost the same rate once my priest had a blue grade hammer. Perhaps a talent or skill the helps mages in MP regen?

- Some text is too long and doesn't show up when reading, like, the text will cut off entirely.

That's about it, I await OB.