umirokarosu

Rank 0
umirokarosu
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:32 pm
lol

it will be funny if the world chat still goes on after ob is open & most ppl r over lv 15.

let's see if the world chat will die or not when ob is out & ppl being over lv 15 =x
Advertisement

HeXicus

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:45 pm
everjustvalor wrote:
umirokarosu wrote:
world chat will never die! XD

97% for me~  

QFT! last game, public address was a limited resource. There are gamesages for a reason, keep the noob questions out my chatbox. Either obliterate world chat or let me uncheck it and make it disappear for me... besides wc should only be Wrong Chat >.>  

You can Uncheck the chat Type, IN the Filters section of the chat box

KairenMalfoy

Rank 0
KairenMalfoy
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:47 pm
I'd give it a 80, not because it sucked or anything I loved playing it. It's just whenever you tried to read something the sprite wanted to say it cut off half way through whatever they're trying to tell you. Experience was a pain to get though, I got confused and thought that one full top bar was a level....not 10 small bars. >.<

The sprites are very cute and the graphics were really nice. Though I do have to say Aeria, in all the CBs I've played...you need MORE Hairstyles, Eyestyles and personal features! Otherwise 80% of people look the same!

Pleeeeease make OB come soon, I wanna play again!

~Whenever you finally think you know someone...that's when they stab you in the back and leave you to figure it out.

Ukeboy

Rank 0
Ukeboy
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:56 pm   Last edited by Ukeboy on Nov 30, 2009 1:23 pm. Edited 2 times in total
**shots an arrow** Ehi you,guys! What about archers!

I'd like to say something about critical rate and evasion rate: first too low, second too random! I firstly tought,while seeing my crit rate at 24 (jungle set,longbow with 2 invincible stones,a evil-slaying sword with 1 invincible stones, 1 ring) "well, maybe this is gonna be higher when i level up"...i closed my game (till the last second of cb) at lv26...crit rate was about 15-16%...1 hit on...10? maybe more, did a crit strike!
Now, i know a game shouldn't be like others... so the crit rate, the damage, and everything you want to customize, you're free to do... but archers are damage dealers, and critical strike, like quickness, should be a "must"... just power up those numbers...i guess at lv20-25 shoulda be at least 20%, or something like that, not so much over your settings, uh?

Quick thing: cooldown of potions... decrease it a bit,like...i guess 7-8 seconds? I think it is now like 10 or more seconds, i forgot...
Also, i'd like to see all the text of some words xD in sprite's window and not only... after all, i guess i've really enjoyed this, a really good CB!

Oh,last thing: tell us about lover system! I like that thing, it is funny Razz and do not make it gender restricted, because yaoi and yuri lovers (also normal bi people) would get funny to be married with his/her friend/lover, without making a female char altough they're male, uh?

89/100, for me! A bit hard to raise rep, but it is a side thing, keep it so Razz

P.s. i agree with this above me: more styles...and classes! xD

Yaa ne! Wink

Naaa... i dont want to write nothing -.-

dude797

Rank 2
dude797
PostedNov 30, 2009 1:01 pm
I'm giving it an 85.

Translation affected my score quite a bit(looking for a mob for hours on end, only to find the quest log had it misspelled the mob name was annoying and happened twice to me)

PvP wait time was also a factor. If I wanted to PK, had to wait a long time to get in arena.

Give me faster PvP arenas, fix the typos and this game is ready to storm the MMO world.

All in all, great CB, and definitely looking forward

Celex

Rank 0
Celex
PostedNov 30, 2009 1:02 pm
My rating is: 60.
The gameplay itself was smooth, BUT:
The WASD keys were so uncomfortable/buggy for most of the time.
I also noticed that around 20% of the names of the items and skills were wrong. For example cleric's buff could say "adds +10% to magic attack", when it actually added +10% to defence. (you get the idea)
Nice going so far, but needs some fixes there and here :>

MysteryGal

Rank 0
MysteryGal
PostedNov 30, 2009 1:13 pm
not to bash the thread, but Forum mod misplaced this in the priest and sage guide...... wth?

MADmadeline's Alias <3 I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it.

bunnyz96

Rank 0
bunnyz96
PostedNov 30, 2009 1:17 pm
MysteryGal wrote:
not to bash the thread, but Forum mod misplaced this in the priest and sage guide...... wth?  

was wondering why thay put this here to

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedNov 30, 2009 1:19 pm
bunnyz96 wrote:
MysteryGal wrote:

was wondering why thay put this here to  

I have no idea, but I moved it back.

I give this CB a 85.

5 points were deducted due to archive rewards scaring everybody.
10 points were deducted after the server came down so quickly. More notice would have been nice.

Everything else - Auhsome.

CronoxD

Rank 0
CronoxD
PostedNov 30, 2009 2:32 pm
100. Coolest CB I've ever taken part in.

Game:Grand Fantasia >> Class:Cleric >> Guild:Wolfpack