Rank 4
axora
PostedNov 30, 2009 10:44 am
99.99% only prob for me was the text
Advertisement

TaurnilAmrod

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 10:47 am
allthough the closed beta was alot of fun to participate in I would place a comment about the distracting reward... alot of people were busy playing the game rather then testing it... now playing it reveals alot of the bugs o course you dont get it tested all the way if people just rush to lvl 30 for rewards.

some things like text error on being to long and minor wrong descriptions or so are the only few things I discovered to be wrong while normally in a beta (especially a closed one) I find a bunch of more critical stuff... this could either mean I had a bad test run or you guys did a good job =)

I hope the latter allthough I have the feeling its more of a combination of the 2.

also gameplay is sometimes a bit annoying... some parts are only movable on mouseclick while wasd movement system is friendlyer to use... (like piles of bones you cant walk trough manually but mousclick autogides it...) its nice to be able to get trough but if you have a walk system with wasd it should work all the way.

last but not least... jump doesnt do anything. you can either walk somewhere or not.
when you get a jump option its expected to make you jump over stuff... making the game invirement alot more friendly to walk trough (see part about gameplay movement)

id say on a scale from 1-10 id give this game a 7.

pros:
- original collecting/processing system. (sprites)
- nice graphics where most video cards should not have problems with.

cons:
- little freedom in class usage (can only choose talent use and res stone equipment wich dont effect class gameplay.)
- 2 movement systems wich dont work in all situations.
- very basic mmo (not alot originality in it)

Aertemis

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 10:52 am
100, no doubt. Good game, funny yet active. Humoristic monsters, as well as some scary ones. Quests were fun, and grinding wasn't bad either. Added with fun and active GM's and a nice community, there's nothing else to ask for IMO. ° w°

evilz

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:48 am
85 not bad for CB

Velfred

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:50 am
id give it a 85, it was very good for CB and the game itself is awesome. i think some classes could use some more defense skills and i noticed a lot of cut off when talking to sprites but it was very fun and ill defiantly be here for OB

GF ign: Kazaa Class: Sage

Aydam

Rank 2
Aydam
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:55 am
90%

World chat must die >_<

umirokarosu

Rank 0
umirokarosu
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:06 pm
world chat will never die! XD

97% for me~

HeXicus

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:26 pm
CB for Grand Fantasia

Overall Rating: 84
Content: 85
Game Play: 80
Cosmetic Value: 88

This Game is a fantastic MMO Though it does need some patching, the movement is real Box like especially when in combat. The Party System is vague and interesting. The Tank needs time to build its agro due to too few agro skills. Almost like the older MMo's Such as Ultima and Everquest. The world is beautiful and well built definitely could use some polishing though. I found myself caught on far too many spots. Overall I rate it an 84 with some minor patching I could easily give this game a 95+

Suggestions:

A.) Add abilities or Equipment to enhance the Tank's ability to hold the Agro or Malice of the monsters either singular or plural. Maybe a Taunt style Skill that deals no damage or Special Weapons for Warriors that have a % chance to Proc a similar skill. As it stands now my Wizard can pull agro from a Tank even after they have been tanking the monster for 30secs (timed and Tried at the end of closed Beta)

B.) As a Healer I found I pulled agro far too much while healing which means one of two things warriors aren’t producing hate as I stated before or heals produce too much hate. possible solution increase casting time or add a small cool down to help slow down your hatred I found if I gave time between my heals and didn’t need to spam heal I wouldn’t pull agro, or we need to add more Malice to warriors.

C.) Mages are broken. I love my mage to death but the Magic Shackles skill with the Magmaster Elite Set is so broken, after level 21 a Mage/necro/wizard can solo and Boss or monster not immune to the stun/root effect. (Possible Solution: Reduce the bonus from the set from +8 to +4 seconds this would make it so the cool down and duration are about the same give or take .2 seconds of delay. This would balance the skill so that the monster had a short time between roots, requiring the mage to use other skills to keep the enemy at bay

skaryn20

Rank 0
skaryn20
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:27 pm
70% for CB

everjustvalor

Rank 1
everjustvalor
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:30 pm
umirokarosu wrote:
world chat will never die! XD

97% for me~  

QFT! last game, public address was a limited resource. There are gamesages for a reason, keep the noob questions out my chatbox. Either obliterate world chat or let me uncheck it and make it disappear for me... besides wc should only be Wrong Chat >.>