cormaiel

Rank 0
cormaiel
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:30 am
Made 2 archers, 1 was going to be a Ranger because I like Ranged Classes ever since I played MMOs; the other one ws going to be assassin... (but unfortunately, havent made it, CB closed too early for me)

I played the archers somehow managed to get it to 26 before CB closes...
from the beginning, I didnt experience much deaths.. to be exact, I only experienced 2 (when I tried to kill monsters in Prairie cave and I didnt know all three would come and attack me; and, tried to solo this 1 boss but ended up dying unlike other attempts because I get "miss" alot)
Advertisement

prisca1224

Rank 2
prisca1224
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:31 am
nice Smile

~Ty Crescendolls for the awesome siggy~

umirokarosu

Rank 0
umirokarosu
PostedNov 30, 2009 5:19 am
I have picked Paladin.

Nice solo situation, can mob over 5 monsters if have full hp or healing and solo at the same time xD
Paladin may be mp eater, but survive in any situation near by their lv.

Novath

Rank 0
Novath
PostedNov 30, 2009 7:56 am
I picked mage by accident, I was really going for cleric.
But it wasn't a bad choice at all. Mages/Wizards can rock if they have enough HP.

I'll be Paladin or Healer in OB, cause they are two of the top classes alongside with Archer.
At least I think so.

Aertemis

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 8:16 am
I chose an Archer, because I liked the long ranged attacks with melee backup. Made the archer in to a ranger and hit 37 before CB closed. Loved it, great ranged tactics and what does get close you can stun or just slice down. 3 Bad side is that we're squishy... but we got the cool moves and looks Very Happy DMC anyone?

XenoDemon

Rank 0
XenoDemon
PostedNov 30, 2009 8:18 am
Berserker
just tended to have a liking in them cause of fire emblem if it wasnt for that probly woulda went assassin, but berserker was worth it. went 25-1 in pvp Very Happy

rockynuts

Rank 1
rockynuts
PostedNov 30, 2009 8:35 am

What class did you pick in CB and why?

Picked the Route of Assassin.

been there and done that on tank, healer, mage. Bored with such easy jobs.

The route of building up to a Assassin looked to have a challenge to it. Which it did.

Job was great for solo runs and fast kills. Easy to make money.

Stealth mode in PVP made for faster kills. Once I hit 40 and got battle stealth. I could pop inside a pvp mob kill and pop out before they knew I was there.

In parties with my evasion skills I was able to be right there with the tank, nailing the boss or mob with crits like crazy. Once I found the good talent match up for pure crit, and keeped my 27 orange armour was at 74% crit hit damage. From that point the game was just sweet and easy.

So for Open Beta I will go Assassin again. but will try the role of a sage. I did like a few skills I seen in that job. Since now will have more time to play, no worries of wipe. lol

allibrat

Rank 1
PostedNov 30, 2009 8:53 am

What class did you pick in CB and why?

Sage, got to lvl 33, added dual wield, couldn't find weps to equip! they not for sale! XP
Where I was looking anyway.
Why? I like helping. (personality defect)

kabukikitsune

Rank 0
kabukikitsune
PostedNov 30, 2009 8:55 am
I picked a hunter because I'm an idiot and can't read.

No, really.

I was messing around, deciding to try again with a new character, and happened upon sages. I'd heard that they're very fun to play and figured I'd try that for myself. So I clicked through to find the right sprite and said "aha"!

Wrong.

The sprite I chose, was the hunter apparel sprite. Apparently, I had clicked one too many times, and was stuck with my little Bishamon. (Sprite name.)

In the end I said ah screw it and played through on that. I made it to 19 before the servers went poof, and must admit that though there were some iffy times when I couldn't find the next quest in my chain, it was quite fun. I look forward to OB where I can explore more and not be constrained by a time limit.

Dargonx

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 10:52 am
Went with berserker, it seemed very useful, haven't had enough time to fully test it in pvp, but on pve i was 2 hit killing every normal mob, rendering my defense useless since they die so fast they barely land any hit, not to mention about 10k hp along with extreme high damage.

So for pve i was able too 2 hit kill all mobs at my level, using normal attack followed by 1 quick cooldown skill right after rendering them dead after it's cast, this includes lvl 40+ mobs, and possibly level 50+ as long as you stick with using high damage axes like blue color (recommended), or maybe even orange.