Panda_nee

Rank 0
Panda_nee
PostedNov 29, 2009 8:35 pm
I was a berserker, Pure pwnage. Could kill mobs before they barely touched me (Which was good because my gears were pretty fail lol)
Advertisement

Tyrving

Rank 0
Tyrving
PostedNov 29, 2009 8:39 pm
Paladin. I've always played tank classes as my main, and Paladin's pretty solid. Might try an Assassin later on, but for now, Paladin all the way.

xTempestx

Rank 1
xTempestx
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:00 pm
I played Ranger. I love using bows... I fell totally in love with the job after seeing the special ability of the lvl 18 bow (rapid fire buff). A little disappointed that the lvl 28 bow didn't have the same skill, but it was a rather nice ability nonetheless (temporarily prevents movement). And being able to use 2 swords for melee combat was pretty fun too.

I also tried Acolyte. I will probably level this up to Cleric during open Beta at some point.

I also tried Mage. I will surely get a Wizard during open Beta too.

Didn't get a chance to try the melee jobs... but oh well, I love bows and magic more.

IostCia

Rank 0
IostCia
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Made a Ranger, started out to be an Assassin but i just loved having ranged attacks. Great choice glad i made it xD. Rangers skills are awesome and leave a lot of space for combos and strategies.

Megabadkid

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:08 pm
well i stopped at level 17 warrior, I was going to pick BerSerker because I want to pwn monsters with one blast

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Before playing Shaiya, I was always healing classes. From table top AD&D to console RPGs, Clerics, Priests, Healers, etc, that's what I was. However, when I got into Shaiya, I had become involved in tanking by pure circumstance. My guild needed a tank and no one was really interested in it, so I figured I'd make one.

It led to the writing of this as well as receiving credit in both this and this, pertaining to tank spec casters.

So naturally, it led me to wanting to explore how Grand Fantasia had differed in tanking. I made a Paladin Wink

In OB, I plan on continuing with my now regular role as a tank. However, I think as a side project I might dust off my robes and try a healer again. It's been at least a couple years since I've played a serious healer in an RPG (then again, it's been almost two years since I started playing Shaiya >.>).

jamz06

Rank 0
jamz06
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:39 pm
i was a paladin because i like using swords and shields with great def. and the ability to heal your self is a plus but i think i'm going to try Assassin because i like to be sneaky

acidthao

Rank 2
acidthao
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:48 pm
i picked ranger because i love guns. that is it. guns guns guns

Jayczzjc

Rank 0
Jayczzjc
PostedNov 29, 2009 10:07 pm
i decided to pick the line to assassin.y?because im a melee kinda guy but gets bored with constant hack n' slash.So i started out as a hunter and it was ok.good evasion but very low def.so u had to use some stratigy to live till u got more skills,then u could just blast things to onlivion b4 they got to touch you.but the lack of melee skills annoyed me so when i got to choose i went assassin. and i learned that assassin = godly.u still have all ur range skills but got some of what i have seen to be some of the most deadly skills in the game.calling them ninja is an insult,thats their power.they still have low def but their evasion made me start hummin th "cant touch this" song. You dont want to face an assassin alone,because as long as they can see you,you will either be a pin cushion/full of holes at a distance,or shredded at close.

Uzumaki231

Rank 0
Uzumaki231
PostedNov 29, 2009 10:10 pm
i was an assassin. Why? because i love being classes that cant be seen or touched lol

but bad thing is... seems over populated. Which is my counter part. i always pick classes that people barely use. So im stuck now for the OB =x

though i loved assassins.