Doomz0r

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2009 5:46 pm

What class did you pick in CB and why?

Which class did you pick and play the most and why? This may help some other people decide, and tell them how good the class is.

Mine was acolyte ( Only got to 15 ): ). It was fun because I smashed stuff with a hammer and did some pretty good damage, and had magic which also did tons of damage, along with one AoE skill that helped a bit too. And along with all of that, I could heal myself. I was looking forward to playing as a sage but never got to, sadly.

Now it's your turn.
Advertisement

Sadima

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2009 5:54 pm
Became a Wizard at 30, because they are the classic elegant caster type with heavy nuking power. Like an old brand name that's been around since the dawn of time but still stands up to the original modern products.

No real surprises, great firepower. Very direct and straightforward gameplay.

dude797

Rank 2
dude797
PostedNov 29, 2009 5:56 pm
I choose a paladin because they are a very well balanced class.
they are the best tanks around, can deal decent damage for solo situations and can also heal themselves.

RimaTouya

Rank 2
RimaTouya
PostedNov 29, 2009 6:01 pm   Last edited by RimaTouya on Nov 29, 2009 6:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I picked Necromancer mostly for preference. I like summons,dark magic, etc. I also LOVE their female high lvl exclusive armor. Not the 38 one. I mean the dark 1. That and their not that bad for soloing...

Necromancers can heal themselves by using life theft. They can heal their pet with blood darkness. They can drain hp from their pet to themselves. They can use dark magic. They can use curses (more like debuffs I guess). They can use a few buffs. And of course the summons....Which so far to me the Lich mage is the best 1. Necros should focus on +int,+vit and m-atk.

AzuAtsu791

Rank 4
AzuAtsu791
PostedNov 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Tried Berserker because it sounded cool, but turns out it wasn't that good in my opinion. Tried a Mage, it was decent. Created an Archer and I'm loving it.

GF IGN: Stealth

moya

Rank 0
moya
PostedNov 29, 2009 6:19 pm
I picked Sage because of the ability to fight solo pretty well and heal itself. I don't think I died even once thanks to it (apart from being stupid and trying to solo bosses). Plus the three forms Sage can change to are pretty sweet. I managed to get Bird and Wolf, didn't manage to reach Gorrila transformation.

</a>

HeXicus

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2009 6:37 pm

CB Choices and Resons

During the Grand Fantasia CB I played a few Classes I tried warrior but the basic boring hack and Slash style play for the war pre-level 30 and the lack of the capability to be a solid tank pre-30 just wasn't fun for me. So then I Tried Acolyte which got boring when I reached PC and realized MY solo awesomeness then turned into being a chain healer for poor tanks.... Trashed that job

So yeah... Finally I started the Mage which I then turned to Wizard and I'm loving it. Great Solo ability and I'm such an aggro ***** that I'm always pulling from the tanks Smile My favorite Class so far I think

4aceofspades

Rank 0
4aceofspades
PostedNov 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Bring out the archers :/
Love the range :3
My second character was necromancer. Just lay back and watch the fun Razz

life_mage12

Rank 0
life_mage12
PostedNov 29, 2009 8:02 pm
I became an assassin. Why? Ninjas!!!!! That's why.

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedNov 29, 2009 8:09 pm
I picked acolyte myself.

I always start out the game as a healer. If I like it, I continue to play as it, if I don't I switch to a physical class and knowing how the healer would respond to situations and how much they can actually heal is ideal for any tanker or warrior.

Then I went Sage, since I figured Cleric was just a healer with more buffs to try it out. Sage was win, and I'm going to be one again ^^