Baqir

Rank 1
Baqir
PostedNov 29, 2009 10:31 pm
SwordsMcSwords wrote:

Lmao that's exactly the face I would make when met with Attack Of The 50 Foot Whatever.

Just like, "OH GOD I'M GOING TO DIE LOLOL ... D8"
Advertisement

life_mage12

Rank 0
life_mage12
PostedDec 14, 2009 5:40 pm
It's time for this thread to make a comeback.

Last night I found my twin.

He is the one i'm targeting. Besides obviously our swords are different, our names are different, and he uses a gun and I use a bow. The only differences are his eyes are blue, mine are green (same style), and he is a ranger and I am a sin. Even the fortification on his armor was the same as mine.

life_mage12

Rank 0
life_mage12
PostedJan 01, 2010 1:32 am

New years screenshots

For the people that didn't get to come
Well I went to the new years party. First of all I was very disappointed. Most people didn't want to be there, they stood wherever they felt like, wouldn't dismount even after I had asked them to (which I also asked them to move), and I think that the GM that was there didn't want to be there either, he left as soon as it was over. Lack of holiday spirit I think. (I should've worded this better but i'm too lazy to retype it, I am not saying the GM had a lack of holiday spirit, just the other people.)

To give you an idea of the turn out:

When I first got there, I grouped up with all my guildmates (ok I said we should all meet in one area):

The big bang (kinda sad aint it? I only see three fireworks going off in the picture, and one was mine):

After it was over:
(I actually asked the GM to fire one off with me and got no response.)

Extra picture:
I dawned my jelly rabbit mask and made sparks.

I actually had about 3 pictures for each but people were getting in my camera or their mounts were. But atleast I captured most of the event.

And yes I was shirtless for the entire party.

Llyd

Rank 0
Llyd
PostedFeb 23, 2010 5:41 pm

love of opposites

a little edited screenshot
I have made a small pic of love *-*
here it is

I hope it's ok
it's made with "paint" ^^"