Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:59 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Dec 07, 2009 11:11 am. Edited 8 times in total

Find Aeria Games (Prepaid) Cards -- Earn up to 600 AP

Aeria Games is expanding its selection of prepaid cards (has to be a card, not just an e-pin for this promo). You can find details on each type of prepaid card here:

FunCard
http://www.aeriagames.com/FunCard

ExtremeCard
http://www.aeriagames.com/ExtremeCard

ExciteCard
http://www.aeriagames.com/ExciteCard

CoinStar
http://www.aeriagames.com/Coinstar

We will be updating these posts during the holiday season to provide you with the best information on how to get these cards.

In honor of these new cards, we are expanding our old promotion; Find Aeria Games Fun Cards---Earn 100 AP to include these new cards.

Here is how it works:

1. Find one of our prepaid cards in a store.
2. Take a picture of yourself with the card.
3. Post the picture here in this thread.

You may only earn 100 AP for each card type (Fun/Excite/Extreme/Coinstar).
Prior entry's from the Fun Card thread count.
If you get pictures of THREE DIFFERENT card types, we will give you an extra 200 AP (up to 600 total) for your efforts. It must be clear that it is the same person in all three photos.
Any photo's that are altered, or shared will not count.
This promotion will last until it ends (no set date at this time).

Update1
AP will be paid out monthly for this promotion.

Update2
Coinstar Cards added to the list. (Thank you Knighticus)

Update3
Image for Canadian Fun Cards added. List of stores for Excite and Coinstar added.

Note: If you find something new that we have not mentioned, please take a picture and post. We are often the last to know about new stuff, and appreciate the help.

Advertisement

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:59 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am. Edited 10 times in total
Payouts

Fun Card
Hiddukel
panteha
Candlations
CnJCandles
ashdizle
xoxopuppy
jon92388
angela18877
xaiometal
ShikiSenri
SuperDuperDude
tri407tiny
zmjhereg
Slophlong
NoxTwilight
HookLineSinker
kbrown13
LordDemith
Moniquechan
RyuzakiXD
xantonio21
senor_paco
TrueWildJoker
bigberg8194
Kuki802009
Erin11
shinryu082
Yumarii_Wolf
swiggyswag
paperflower12
Llewelleyn
songeurique
Susanah27
csharp95
cc320

CoinStar
Knighticus
lostone27
Susanah27

Extreme Card
swiggyswag
paperflower12
lostone27
Susanah27

+200 AP winner(s)
lostone27
Susanah27

Fichina

Rank 3
Fichina
PostedNov 25, 2009 6:32 pm
So I mean the Extreme card can only be found in the US, and the Excite card can only be found in the UK... Doesn't that pretty much exclude any one person from claiming the extra AP right out the gate or am I missing something here?

kirkyeehee

Rank 1
kirkyeehee
PostedNov 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Fichina wrote:
So I mean the Extreme card can only be found in the US, and the Excite card can only be found in the UK... Doesn't that pretty much exclude any one person from claiming the extra AP right out the gate or am I missing something here?  

lol, I was thinking the same thing, makes it seem like we have to do a lot of traveling to get all the cards Razz

mintichigo

Rank 3
mintichigo
PostedNov 25, 2009 8:47 pm
tomororw or friday Very Happy

</embed>

TuDeagle

Rank 0
TuDeagle
PostedNov 25, 2009 10:03 pm
are there any aeria cards sold in the UK?

Lynna_Chan

Rank 2
Lynna_Chan
PostedNov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

LOL

lol i'm thingking the same way but found out where are they lol ralphs albertsons or food for less here in LA heheheheheh hope you guys find it Twisted Evil

Zm0gis

Rank 1
Zm0gis
PostedNov 26, 2009 2:50 am
omg... im from LTU and i dont think here is any aeria cards :/ GL on searching guys

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedNov 26, 2009 4:36 am
Well u cant get any in Denmark so Very Happy

$('#postSignature').hide();

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedNov 26, 2009 8:53 am
Fichina wrote:

Well, lets put it this way. We know that there are extreme and excite cards out there, because people are buying them (and using them on our site). We list where they got them on the pages so that others can find them... however, we didn't actually know where they were until reported.

I know that some of our cards are in different currencies (Fun Card in Canadian Dollars, Excite Card in British Pounds) because when they get used, they show up with the currency. I do not really know that this is the ONLY currency, I just know that this is what we have seen actually used.

As for someone finding all 3. I have faith in the ingenuity of our players. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Note: The vendors listed may not have our cards in stock... but they CAN order/get them. So, if you see a vendor on the list, and they don't have the cards, go bug them. I know for a fact that the next order date for the Extreme Card is 2 December, so anyone on that list, can order them on that date.

TuDeagle wrote:
are there any aeria cards sold in the UK?  

Well, the one Excite card that we posted a scan of was from the UK (in British Pounds).