5 (Excellent)
29%114 Votes
Total Votes :: 384 Votes

nphstrack

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2009 5:37 pm

blah

blah
i give aeria games a horendous 0.o they really screwed me over last lc update*and nothing i can do to play lc again, worked fine for 3 years and now i have to stop playing Sad( was fun while it lasted. btw, if any gm's have suggestion of what i need to do, plz help me. tyvm
Advertisement

KoribeK

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 11/25

Well this month u guys did a great work installing episode 2 on Last chaos and that will be a great thing to call people attention again, but with that patch a lot of bugs appeared and suposed we should create a NS after being lvl 90 and not 100 :S
Death Motion isnt working on arena and i think thats most important after all because the other chars are in game to not only NS.
After all this buggs are getting fixed and thats a big work of aeria Very Happy
keep goin Wink

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedNov 25, 2009 5:44 pm
5 stars this month.

From DoMO perspective~ I got the usual service I expect - great, with no complaints here. What pushed me over the top to 5 this month was the way you worked with a friend of mine to resolve an issue he had. You have no way of knowing who it was I suppose... =P

Anyway, we were both impressed with the way you handled his request, so kudos to at least one of you DoMO-ticket-handling GMs.

Hope you can continue to draw new players into DoMO, since a number have left for GF. The promo deal for new players is great. It makes a nice welcome for the folks coming over from GT.

PS: Isn't it about time to see if SS will take action on This please?

Freijalise

Rank 0
Freijalise
PostedNov 25, 2009 6:40 pm
Megaten player here.

Came back after a long leave of absence - Thank you for reminding me why I loved this place so much! Every GM and GS I've seen (and I'm a regular in the shoutbox) has been kind and patient, even with the unexpected maintenance we just now went through. In addition, I've never had a problem with contacting one if I need something, which is something that has been a frustration to me in the past with other game services.

On the technical side, however, disconnects are still a constant source of frustration, especially during large dungeons (act 15 comes to mind, as does Sugi and Celu silver) where after a disconnect, someone has to run all the way from the level start to the party's current location - and hope they don't disconnect again. I realize there's no easy way to solve the problem, especially considering the fact that Megaten appears to be a very popular game, but, well...it'd be nice if it could maybe be made a little better. :3c

All in all, I'd give Aeria a 4/5!

-Anise

KI_Animemaster

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2009 6:46 pm   Last edited by KI_Animemaster on Nov 25, 2009 6:59 pm. Edited 5 times in total
Since I got unbanned for something I didn't do and got my payouts I as soon as I sent and RT about both 5/5. How quickly they fixed both problems is amazing. Now I only wish they would copy my ts1 character to ts2. Hope they allow masters to choose a vanity gear set of choice when copy comes.

crimsonreaper32

Rank 0
crimsonreaper32
PostedNov 25, 2009 6:47 pm
4. Great game and helpful community. Could see SMT updated more often tho =D.

Sontdp

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2009 7:00 pm
A lot better then last time I reviewed it. In the games I have played spamers, hackers and botters have went down. 4/5 For the simple fact of the trouble I had with a 100% rebate on 12sky2 paid after 14 business days and then not a full refund when it was and then took like another week to get full and another 2 weeks from that to get feedback on it. When I submitted ticket I got general help information saying I need to wait 14 business days which I already had and made that clear.

But with the vast improvements I've saw up to a 4/5 for now at least. Currentally looking at wolfteam as everyone playing on one server and theres to much load on that on server causing some lag issues causes a lot of people to complain about "hackers" and "laggers".

peppill

Rank 1
PostedNov 25, 2009 7:20 pm
I gave a 5 (for Shaiya). I had a ticket for a raffle win that was answered quickly and I did receive the KO rebate as well. It's also good to see some new ideas for events and the schedule posted in advance.

Despite that, there are still a couple of big issues in my mind, mainly the high inflation in the game and the imbalance between factions in linked events. Of course those have no easy answer, but they are important.

kirkyeehee

Rank 1
kirkyeehee
PostedNov 25, 2009 8:03 pm
2/5 As far as Luminary goes.

Several months without any updates has taken a big toll on the server. Lack of marketing has hurt things too.
A lot of people have left that game due to the lack of progress with things there.
I personally like that game and hope to see some changes very, very soon.

tu_papa_xd

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2009 8:55 pm
1. well havent played for a while and only played 2 aeria games but i feel like aeria luminary is really behind the servers of ndoors